ten.

"Rory!" I snapped out of my trance to look up at the girl sitting in front of me.

Iris looked at me expectantly. "Huh? Sorry, guess I zoned out." I said lamely.

"Do you think Flicker is a hero or villain?" Iris repeated.

I smiled. "Maybe she's neither? Maybe she just wants to help? Maybe she doesn't want to be a hero like the Flash." I say, not using Barry's name, knowing other people could overhear.

"Who wouldn't want to be a hero?" Iris said, appalled.

I tried my hardest not to snap at her.

"I don't know, maybe she has a bad past?"I said, shrugging.

Iris hummed thoughtfully.

"I'm gonna go see if our friends at STAR Labs have figured anything out yet." Iris decided, finishing her coffee and standing up.

I nodded. "You mean your friends." I corrected.

"I'm working on getting you in on Team Flash. Barry thinks he shouldn't tell you still. Bet it'll come as a shock to him when he finds out the truth."

"Right." I said, smiling. "Tell me if they find anything." I said, knowing that I would know before she even told me, thanks to the microphones.

Iris nodded, giving me a hug before leaving.

I waited about five minutes after she left before finishing up my coffee and leaving as well. I headed to my apartment, taking out my laptop. I had two laptops, both paid for by a friend of mine. One was my personal, used for things like skype calls with Iris and other things. The other was my personal-personal computer. It had a lot of hack-preventing security, and was used for things I wanted to keep private. I opened this one up, and unlocked it using the three different passcodes. I opened up the microphone software, listening in to the microphones. Since I had gotten here using superspeed, by the time I got the microphones online, Iris had just gotten into STAR Labs.

"Have you guys heard of Flicker yet?" I heard Iris ask.

Barry and Caitlin responded with a no, but Cisco gave an appalled scoff.

"You've heard of Flicker?"

"Um, the first female speedster we've ever seen?" Cisco said. "Um, yes."

"Wait, female speedster?" Barry asked.

I shuddered as I remembered the words of Gideon and the newspaper.

"Yeah. Rory and me were talking about it," Iris began.

"Why were you and her talking about a meta?" I heard Caitlin. I winced.

"For an article. Rory used to help me on articles about you when this all began." Iris quickly covered.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. If they knew Iris was telling me the going-on's of Barry and the rest of the team, it would mean bad news for the both of us.

"Anyways," Iris continued. "Rory thought she may be a good guy that doesn't want to be a good guy."

"You mean, like she doesn't want to be a superhero?" Caitlin said, shocked. "Who wouldn't want that opportunity?"

Barry spoke up. "I'm going to go run the streets. See if I can find her."

I closed the program, locking and closing my laptop, and stashing it back in my room, before grabbing my suit and quickly running out into the street.

Luckily, there was a robbery at a nearby convenience store. This would be easy.

I was untying the hostages and tying up the criminals when he arrived.

"You know it's really nice of you to do this." He said, as I faced away from him. "Most would say it's even heroic."

I rolled my eyes. "Is that the best you can come up with?" I say, disguising my voice and face as I turned to look at him.

"Just come with me to STAR Labs, and-"

"Ha. Fat chance." I interrupted him, before running off.

Due to my inexperience with my running, he caught up to me quicker than I anticipated. I faltered and skidded to a halt, almost getting caught off balance.

"Who are you?" He says, exhausted. He clearly didn't expect me to run off.

"My name is Aurora." I said, before running towards the wall and climbing up it, before running across the roof tops.