nineteen.

"Guys, this bridge is coming down." I said.

Barry and I had immediately gone to the bridge. I was getting faster thanks to Barry, but I know it wasn't fast enough if I was going to help Barry in his fight against Zoom.

"There's about 200 people on that bridge right now." Came the reply.

"You're ruining all my fun." Eliza pouted before running across the gap of the bridge and laughing.

 "Trajectory's too far away." I said to STAR Labs.

"You won't get to her running across the water." I said to Barry.

"I will if I jump." Barry said back determinedly.

"I can't jump that. I'm not fast enough yet. If you make it, you're on your own." I warned.

"Barry, to make that jump, you'll need to go Mach 3, but only for a second." I heard through my earpiece.

"Okay." He said, taking a deep breath.

"Good luck, Bar." I said.

He nodded in response.

He ran forward, running and jumping.

I held my breath, closing my eyes.

I heard the results from Cisco before Barry.

"YEAH BUDDY!" Cisco yelled.

I opened my eyes, watching the scene. I could only hear their conversation through Barry's earpiece.

"It's over, Eliza." 

"It's never over." She growled. She took out the V-9 syringe, preparing to shoot herself up again.

"Hey, stop! Stop doing this to yourself!" Barry yelled. "Caitlin didn't mean for this to happen to you. But you're not a bad person!"

Trajectory laughed. "You think it was Caity's fault that I made the V-9?" 

Barry looked at her confused. 

"It was the black-lightning speedster. The one that looks like your little girlfriend over there." She said, gesturing to me.

My face paled. No.

I blocked out the rest of the conversation, turning off my earpiece.

"Interesting, isn't it? To see how fast someone will do something when you persuade them with power? What they'll give up just to feel special?" 

I spun around. "I can't believe you." 

The speedster smiled, evilly. "Honestly, why wouldn't you?" 

It was like looking at an evil version of myself. Her hair was dark brown, her skin pale, and she was wearing dark makeup. Her black lightning was dancing around her, a trick that Barry had been trying to figure out. So far, he'd only seen Zoom do it. 

"Why are you here?" I said, angrily.

"To make your life a living hell. Starting with your new friends not trusting you anymore." She said.

"Ooh, that's my cue. Gotta go, it was nice talking to you." She said, before running off. She was even faster than Eliza.

I turned around to see the outcome of Eliza. I saw just in time to see her stab her leg with the V-9 before running off. I saw her lightning turn bright blue, brighter than mine, before disolving into thin air.

I turned my earpiece back on. "Barry?" I said.

"STAR Labs." He said, before running off. I did the same.

We got there and soon, Harrison came in, with a upset look, but he wiped it off before anyone could ask.

 "So Eliza just evaporated from running too fast?" He asked.

Caitlin nodded. "Looks like cellular degeneration, same as Jay's."

"Jay warned us V-9 was dangerous." Barry said. "At least now we know why."

"You find Jesse?" I asked Wells. He replied quickly, "She went out."

Barry had a confused, thoughtful expression. "Bar, what is it?" I asked.

"It's just right before Eliza disappeared, her lightning, it turned blue." He replied.

I nodded. "Right."

"What if it's a side effect of the V-9?" Barry said.

"Yeah, but Jay took Velocity-9, and his lightning didn't turn blue." Caitlin said.

"About how fast was he running?" I asked.

 "Not as fast as Eliza." Cisco said, shaking his head.

"All right, so what if V-9 is what turns your lightning blue? I mean, that would explain why Zoom is so much faster than me." Barry said.

"If that's true, then that means he's sick, right? He's dying." I said.

"That's why he wants your speed. He's dying, and he needs a cure." Wells said, eyes wide like he just found the cure for cancer.

"Same as Jay." Barry said.

"Jay? No. Zoom killed him right in front of us." Cisco said.

"Cisco, we've seen a speedster be in two places at once before." Barry said, gently.

"Then I guess there's one way to find out." Wells said as we looked at Cisco.

He shrugged guiltily. "I guess now would be a good time to tell you all I've been vibing Zoom."

"What? For how long?" I questioned.

"It started when we closed the last breach." Cisco said. "And every time it's happened, I've been near that thing."

Barry sighs, smashing open the glass case. "We need to know." He said, holding out the helmet without looking at it.

Cisco entered his vibe, dropping the helmet. "Oh no, no, no." He said.

"Cisco?" I said, fearing the worst.

"I saw Jay. He's Zoom." Cisco said, carefully.

Barry turned towards the door.

"Barry!" I yelled.

But it was too late. He had left STAR Labs.