twenty-three.

The team was less mad at me after I explained it.

I had explained it to Barry separately first.

"What the hell, Aurora?" He asked.

"When I became a vigilante in Gotham, I abandoned my little sister. When the accident happened and I fled, I abandoned my little sister. And now she's a criminal with super powers. I didn't want to say anything because I felt guilty. This is my fault, Barry. And my fault alone." I said.

His face immediately softened.

"You could have told me. I would've understood. You might want to explain to the team, though." He said, pulling me into a hug.

"No more secrets. That was the last one." I said.

"No more secrets." He agreed. I felt his heartbeat quicken, a sure sign that he was lying, but I let it be. Some things are better left untold.

I had then told Cisco and Caitlin. I told them the whole story, but didn't tell them the identities of Oracle or Nightwing. I shouldn't have even told Barry, but I guess I had fallen harder than I thought. I gave a shortened version to Harrison, and he understood that I kept her out of my double life to keep her safe. I was sure he was thinking about how he did the same with Jesse.

Barry had then insisted that we get my sister.

We had gotten police reports of a speedster in a black costume with dark brown hair by Jitters. Cisco had just finished the tachyon device, and even though it was meant for Barry, he had given it to me, saying I needed to do this. Alone. I attached the tachyon device.

"Woah. I feel that." I said. I felt rejuvenated.

I ran to Jitters, Barry watching at STAR Labs.

"Emberlynn!" I yelled.

"Aw, your boyfriend didn't come? And it's Blink." She corrected.

I faltered a bit, knowing that in the future, when I become Glint, I team up with a speedster named Blink.

"He didn't think I would need help. He figured this would be easy for me." I said.

She growled angrily.

"It's your fault I'm like this, Aurora." She said as we circled one another.

"Always running around with Gotham's heroes. Even becoming one yourself. Nightingale. What a joke." She snorted.

"And now look at you. Flicker. A hero with superpowers. And even now, I'm faster than you. Pathetic."

I yelled angrily, angry tears streaming down my face.

"And you're the older sister? Wow, what a difference two minutes make. Clearly they saved the best for last."

"Let's go then, little sister. Let's see who's really the fastest." I said.

She then noticed the tachyon device. "Aw, is that a toy from STAR Labs? Well it's not gonna help you any, Flicker." She laughed running off.

She changed her mind very quickly when I easily caught up to her, the tachyon device allowing me to run faster than I ever thought possible.

I knocked her down, running in circles around here and throwing electrified water at her just as she had collected herself.

She fell backwards, drenched in water and sparks flying, and went into uncouciousness.

"Clearly I got the smarts when we were born." I retorted.

Emberlynn woke up inside of a cell inside STAR Labs that dampened her speed.

"Aurora! Come on, I'm your little sister, you can't lock me up in here with the rest of these idiots!" She yelled, looking at the other metas locked up here.

"Sorry, Blink. My sister died when I left Gotham City." I said, before closing the vault door, silencing her shouts.

I turned around, meeting with Barry, whom had his arms outstretched. I went into them willingly, and he closed them around me, enveloping me.

"I got you." He said, kissing the top of my head.

I smiled into his chest. I felt at home.