Bosses and Pools.

Start from the beginning

Niall opens the front door and motions me inside.

"Holy shit!" I quickly cover my mouth with my hands, earning a laugh from Niall and OH MY FUCKING GOD.... his laugh...... "This place is huge!"

"Yes, they are." I raise my brows and when I return my attention to Niall, I gasp. 

"Oi, my eyes are up here, stop checking me out." Bloody perv was referring to my boobs. 

This time I laugh upon seeing his cheeks turning bright red, "Okay, so you're probably wondering why-"

"Let me guess, Mr Styles ran out of little sluts and once me to-"

I'm cut off by Niall's laughter, holding his stomach he laughs louder. "You've got it all wrong, Har-Mr Styles, needs a new Housemaid."

"Housemaid, right. Fuck that." I spin on my heels but Niall catches my wrist; stopping me. "I'm not going to be some rich, stuck up, idiot's housemaid."

"First thing, sorry love but you don't have a choice in the matter," He releases my wrist and removes a neatly folded piece of paper from his jeans pocket. "Your ex-boss signed you over to me, so second thing, Mr Styles is not your boss, I am."

"But you said-"

"God, just follow me." He begins leading me through the house.

The front door leads into a hallway, the walls are aqua and white tiles on the floor. There are pictures hanging on the walls, my guess would be photo's of Mr Styles family but since Niall is pretty much running, I can't look at them properly. 

We turn into an arched doorway from the right, I automatically know this is the lounge and dining room. Niall doesn't say anything and continues to walk, we pass a red L-shaped Sofa and a pool table, there's glass doors leading out to an area outside and I think I saw a pool.

"Stop being nosy, you'll have plenty of time since this is now your new home." 

"Excuse me?" I stop, causing him to stop. "What do you mean, my new home? Are you crazy? I can't live here! What will my parents think?"

"That's your problem, not ours. But if you want to tell them, you got fired, I'm sure they'll understand." And with that, he begins walking again.

Asshole.

If he wasn't a hot asshole, I'd probably kick him where the sun doesn't shine. 

"Ok, so the first rule."

Yay rules.

"Never, and I mean NEVER, EVER, not under any circumstances, go into Mr Styles personal bedroom." I can tell he's serious by the tone of his voice, but this only makes me curious. "If Mr Style catches you, there will be punishments, now this is your room." He opens a white door that comes off the lounge room. 

I walk into the room, "It's dark, is there like a switch somewhere?"

Niall chuckles, "Almost everything in this house is voice activated, lights on."

Suddenly the room isn't dark anymore as a light turns on, revealing a large room to me.

"Oh wow, this is huge!" I can't help but gasp, although the room is a bit too girly for my liking. Light pink walls, violet carpet, even the cupboards, dressing table, wardrobe are like a royal pink. 

"Sorry bout the colours, all girls like pink and purple yeah?" His apology seems to be genuine. 

I shrug my shoulders and walk over to the bed, which sheets are a deep purple and pure silk. "It's alright, colours don't matter."

"Well good, you're bathroom is through there," Niall points to a walk in wardrobe. "You're uniform is in the top drawer of the dresser and I'll expect you to be up by six am each morning, Mr Styles usually goes for a jog then. He'll need breakfast on the table by six-thirty, and clean clothes ironed and neatly folded in a basket outside his bedroom which is located on the second floor."

God, he's joking, right? Six am? Like what the actual fuck?

"Whenever Styles wants something, you are to assist his every need, with no questions asked." I catch a smirk appearing on his face. "His phone number I gave you, I hope you added it to your phone." 

"Um-"

"Well I have to go, meetings and what not, good luck." And just like that, the hot bastard leaves me alone.

-

-

A few hours later and I'm finally getting to know this house, so far I've discovered it has three floors and about four bathrooms, two games rooms, an indoor pool, I've lost track of the number of bedrooms. 

Making my way across the large lounge and dining room, I pass the sofa and massive Tv and then open the glass doors leading outside. 

Just like I thought, a huge outdoor pool. 

I don't bother to close the doors behind me and walk across a slim area of lawn and onto the tiles surrounding the pool, just as I go to dip my feet into the water I hear a car pull up.

"Fuck," I loudly curse and turn around, not seeing the stupid bucket in front of me, I trip over the thing but I manage to keep my face from meeting the tiles. However, when I take a step backwards, I end up losing my balance and I think I hit my head because the next thing I feel is the warm water around my body.

My vision goes blurry as my body sinks beneath the water. 

I hear a splash, signalling someone has jumped in after me, or someone else fell in. But as my vision begins fading, I see a shadow blocking out the sunlight that flickers through the water. The last thing I feel are large arms wrapping around my body before my vision completely fades and I lose all consciousness. 

-

A/N: I'm sorry for the cliffhanger! *Cough*

Who do you think saved her?

...

Which do you prefer,

Long Chapters. (Comment here)

or...

Short Chapters. (Comment here)