Ink x reader

Requested by: YaoiLoveIsLife
---------------------------------
(Your POV)

My AU was destroyed a long time ago, ever since then I've been staying with a colorful skeleton named Ink.

"Iiiiink" I yelled excitedly, I held my newest picture in my hands "Ink I want to show you something, where are you?" I walked around and tripped over something. "Ouch" I said and rubbed my head I looked at what I tripped over "Ink what are you doing" I asked running over to him to help him up. "I made a portal, then I fell, then you tripped over me" he said "are you ok" I asked.

He nodded and got up "so what did you want to show me" he asked smiling. "Oh yeah, I made this picture for you" I said looking for it, I saw the paper on the ground in shreds. "Oh no" I picked up the shreds and looked at Ink sadly "I-Ink" I said with my eyes starting to water "hey don't worry we can make another one" Ink said hugging me.

"I-it took me so long to make it" I said trying not to cry "it's ok, what was it anyway" I looked down at my now destroyed work. "It was something I made for you" I said sadly, I heard Ink chuckle a little bit "you don't have to make anything for me (Y/N), you know I love you" he said and kissed my head. I blushed a dark red and avoided eye contact with Ink, "hey what's wrong (Y/N)" Ink asked "n-nothing" I said trying to calm myself down so I don't make a fool of myself.

(Inks POV)

'She made this for me' I thought as I looked at her work I chuckled a little "you don't have to make anything for me (Y/N), you know I love you" I said and kissed her head. She started to blush a dark red 'she looks so cute when she's blushing' I thought to myself and smiled "hey what's wrong (Y/N)" I asked when she refused to look at me. "N-nothing" she said and tried to get up to leave, I grabbed her Armand pulled her back to the ground "come on (Y/N), did I upset you" I asked.

She looked down so I couldn't see her face "d-do you really like me" she asked. "Well you where going to find out sooner or later right" I said and I could tell she blushed more. "I-I love you too" she said shyly, I smirked "you look adorable when your to flustered to speak" I said making her even more flustered. I kissed her head once again, "your as red as a berry, and you look adorable."
-----------------------------------
Sorry like I said I feel a little stressed and we have the STAAR test (if you don't know what that is then your lucky)