Fell x sick reader

(Your POV)

I was hanging out with Fell at his house. I wasn't feeling to well but I was just going to tough it out so he wouldn't worry about me. I was getting really tired all of a sudden but I thought nothing of it. "Hey I'm going to get a glass of water" I told Fell as I went to get up.

Everything was blurry and I did my best to walk straight.

(Fell's POV)

(Y/N) has been acting like she's trying to hide something, 'I'm just being paranoid' I told myself. I continued to watch TV until I heard a crash from the kitchen I ran over to were the crash came from. (Y/N) was pale, and she was on the ground. "(Y/N) are you ok" I asked panicking a bit.

She tried to get up by herself but I picked her up and set her on the couch. I put my hand on her head "I knew it your running a fever, why didn't you tell me your were sick." She leaned her head on my hand, probably because my hand was cold and she was burning up, " I didn't want to worry you." I shook my head "(Y/N) you worry me more when you don't tell me things like this.

I carried (Y/N) to my room and laid her on the bed she looked even worse, I grabbed a trash can just in case she started to throw up. I sat by her and told her not to keep things like this form me. I went to leave but (Y/N) grabbed my hand weakly. "C-can you keep on stroking my cheek please, I-it helps me fall asleep" she asked shyly, I chuckled a little and nodded.

After (Y/N) has fallen asleep I decided to call Tori to see if she knew (Y/N) was sick. "My child is sick and she didn't tell me" I was shocked to find out that Tori didn't know. I asked Tori to see if Flowey knew anything, it was the same thing, no one knew she was sick it was considering that (Y/N) let herself get in this state and she didn't tell anyone.

(Time skip)

(Y/N) had waken up after an entire day of sleeping, I constantly checked on her throughout the day to see if she was getting any better.

"S-Sans are you mad I didn't tell you I was sick" I looked at her with a consented and sad face "what no, I could never be mad at you, especially if your sick." She still looked sad so I kissed her fore head and smiled at her, "your fever has gone down some" I said and she giggled.
-----------------------

Sorry it was short