PaperJam x Kinder Reader

(PJ pov)
It was a normal day, the daycare was closed and I was cleaning off the tables when I heard the door open. "Coming" I walked into the checkin room and saw a little girl crying. I ran over to the child "hey are you ok sweetie" she looked at me with tears in her eyes I could see a cut on her cheek. "Where's your mom" I kneeled down to her level, she pointed to the road. I saw a young woman laying on the other side of the road with paramedics and police around her. A police officer came over to me and the girl "do you know what happened sir" I shook my head. The officer kneeled down to the girl "hey what's your name" she looked down shyly "(Y-Y/N)" the officer asked her questions about what happened but didn't get much information. He turned to me "sir do you know this girl" I shook my head. "I was cleaning when I heard the door open and I saw her crying, I asked her where her mom was she pointed across the road". The officer looked at the little girl who I guess was (Y/N) and asked her more questions. "Is the woman across the street your mom" she shook her head up and down "who old are you (Y/N)" she looked back at the floor "I'm 3". I know it not any of my business but I have to ask "I know it's not any of my business but will her mother be ok" the officer looked at me with a sad look and shook his head. "Can I see my mommy please" (Y/N) asked. I can't believe this, a 3 year old just lost her mother. The officer tried to explain to her that she can't see her mom because she was going to the hospital. After that the officer walked away to talk to the other officers. I realized that (Y/N)'s cheek was bleeding "come here (Y/N)" She walked to my said, I smiled and picked her up. I carried her to the supply room and got a splattered paint bandaid and put it on her cheek. "So where's you dad (Y/N)" she looked at me with a sad look "mommy said he is with the angels". 'This poor girl has no one to take care of her' "what's your name" she asked me "oh how rude of me my name is PJ" I said with a small smile. I saw (Y/N) let out a tiny yawn "are you tired sweetie" I said and kneeled down. She shook her head and rubbed her eyes 'she's so cute' I thought as I picked her up. I walked into the empty room where all the kids would be if the daycare was open, I sat (Y/N) down on the couch and grabbed a blanket to cover her. After that I walked out to the police and asked about (Y/N) "is there anyone to take care of her" I asked with concern "there's no family in the area that we know of, but we are still looking". "Where will she stay in the mean time" I asked, " well we don't know yet, if we find family then she will live with them, and if not she will stay at the orphanage". That broke my heart 'I wander if she could stay with me if they can't find family'.

(Y/N) POV)

I got up and looked out side my mommy was gone but Mr. PJ was there talking to the police. I walked over to Mr.PJ "what are you doing Mr. PJ" I asked he looked down at me and smiled "just talking to the officer" he said with a small smile I turned to the police man. "Mr. police man when can I see my mommy" I asked. He and Mr.PJ looked at me "we don't know but as soon as you can we will let you know" I frowned when they told me this. "(Y/N) do you have any family or friends who can take care of you" I shook my head "we just moved here last week and I don't know of any family" the police man looked at Mr.PJ and they started talking. After they where done talking Mr.PJ kneeled down and asked me a question "(Y/N) do you want to stay with me I run the day care so you could play there with the kids as I work" I looked at Mr.PJ with a smile "can I really stay with you Mr.PJ" I asked and he picked me up "of course you can sweetheart" I hugged Mr.PJ "thank you Mr.PJ"

(A few days later)

I was coloring with Ink and Mr.PJ when Blueberry asked if I wanted to play. All the kids at the daycare where skellys like Mr.PJ so I was the only human, but it didn't bother me but some of the skellys scare me like Horror and Fell. "Hey Blue so what do you want to play" I asked "we are getting partners and playing hide n seek". "Ok who's my partner" I asked exited to play "anyone who you want to hide with" Blue said with a sweet smile " I'll hide with anyone, so who's playing"
"Me, you, Fell, Horror, Lust, Cloud, and Geno".  
"I'll hide with you"
"ok let's play" 
Then we started playing, Horror was the first to seek. When he would be close to finding me and blue he would walk away. Then last minute he found us and scared us. "Horror your supposed to find everyone not scare them". After that we played until I got tired and feel asleep in the supply closet.

(PJs POV)

"Mr.PJ (Y/N) fell asleep in the supply closet when we were playing hide n seek"  Blue said as he ran up to me. "Ok I'll go get her" I said as I walked into the supply room, (Y/N) was asleep on the ground with a stuffed bunny. "If you were tired you could have stopped playing and come sleep" I saw her sleeping form snuggle up with her bunny. "Come here (Y/N)" I said as I picked her up, I walked over to the couch and laid her down and covered her with a blanket. "PJ some of the children's parents are here" Goth informed me, "ok, everyone get your stuff ready for when your parents pick you up" I said to the children "ok Mr.PJ" they all said in unison.

(Time skip)

After all the kids left I cleaned up and (Y/N) was still asleep. "Ok come on (Y/N)" I said as I picked her up, when we got home I laid her on her bed and wrapped her in a blanket she was still holding on to the bunny. "Goodnight sweetheart" I said as I was about to walk out of the room. "Goodnight daddy"
----------------------------------------------
This took me over a week to wright so if it makes no sense sorry but hey I must be doing something right because I'm at about 60 votes.
Whelp see ya
❤💚💛💙💜