Brassberry x sensitive reader pt 2 (lemon)

Requested by GravityTale10

Y/n POV 

It's been a month or so since I told Brass how I feel about him, and we've gone on multiple dates. He doesn't treat me any different than he did when we were just friends (except for the fact he gets a little jelly now and then) which is what I wanted.

I knocked on the door of Brassberry's house. It's been a little cooler lately, so I was wearing a scarf and beanie. I rubbed my arms to try and warm up. Brass opened the door and I tackle hugged him to warm up a little. I smiled at him "I missed you Brassy!" I said smiling brightly. "You saw me yesterday baby doll" he said, patting my head and chuckling. "So?" I asked, tilting my head, he ruffled my hair and kissed my head. "So you gonna let me up?" he asked "nope" I said hugging him tighter. "Really...we're doing this again" he said, rolling his eyes.

I nodded, he sighed and got up with ease as I clung to him. He closed the door and walked over to the couch and laid down. "So" he started to pat my head gently. "Are you going to stay here tonight" I nodded and nuzzled into his chest. "Their fighting again" he asked, I nodded. He shook his head "I wish they didn't fight so much Y/n. I wish they got along like they used to" I looked up at him and hugged him "I-it's been so long since they had a good relationship.... t-that I don't know what one is anymore. I-I'm s-so afraid that I'll mess up like my mom did...a-and then you'll hate me like how my dad hates her." I tried to dry my tears but it didn't work as more tears just replaced them.

"Shhhh, baby doll. It's ok" he hugged me "I-I don't want you to yell at me....I d-don't want to mess up and have you hate me." He continued to pet me as I cried on him. "Baby doll, do you want me to remind you what a healthy relationship looks like" he asked. I hesitantly nodded and he flipped us over so he was on top. He wiped my tears away with his thumb and rubbed my cheek "a healthy relationship is one where you listen to each other, and love each other, and..." he smirked and snuck his hands to my side.

"And tickle each other" he said, tickling my sides. I howled with laughter and squirmed around "m-mercy! Mercy" I pleaded. He chuckled "in my kingdom there is no mercy" he then rubbed his hand over a certain part of my side that felt really good. I moaned a little. I blushed and looked up at Brass. I couldn't tell what he was thinking of feeling. 'Oh no...is he upset. I bet he's upset, good going you messed up again-" I was cut off from my thoughts as another moan escaped my mouth. Brass was rubbing my sides while I was blushing and looking up at him.

His eyes changed to hearts as he continued "ahh~ B-Brass" I managed to say between moans. He smirked and bent down to my ear "are you sensitive there baby doll~ sure sounds like it~" I blushed. He continued to rub his hands across my sides, it felt so good. I mumbled something under my breath and blushed "hmm~ what was that baby doll~" I blushed more "t-touch m-me...p-please" I said quietly. He smirked and slid his hands under my shirt "anything for you baby doll~."

He started to message my breasts with one hand and caress my cheek with the other. His eye started to glow green as he opened his mouth and rolled out a green tongue. He took off my shirt and continued to message my breasts. He kissed and licked my neck, I tried to stay quiet but Brass didn't seem to like that idea. He soon found my sweet spot and attacked it with bites and kisses.

I moaned loudly and he made a 'tisk tisk' sound. "Already so loud~ I hope my neighbor doesn't hear you~" I blushed and covered my face 'stay quiet y/n' I told myself. Although it didn't help since Brass continued to bite my sweet spot. He's hands soon snuck down to my pants and slide them down. I squirmed as I felt the cold air, Brass started to rub me through my panties. I tried to stay quiet but ended up moaning and blushing "Awww~ you're so cute like this baby doll~."

He soon removed my panties and slipped one of his fingers into me and moved it quickly. I moaned as he pumped his finger in and out of me. "M-more B-Brass~" I pleaded, he just smirked and slipped another finger in me and started pumping faster. Although it was extremely pleasing I wanted, no needed more. "Brass~ s-stop teasing~" I begged, his smirk widened and he chuckled. He took off his pants and boxers and rammed into me and began thrusting. Tears slid down my cheek as the pain overwhelmed me. Brassberry soon stopped "o-oh my god I'm sorry baby, I forgot. J-just let me know when you're ready" I nodded and waited a few minutes.

I nodded and Brass started to thrust slowly. I moaned and Brass quickly got the hint to speed up, "D-Damn s-so tight~" he moaned "no c-cursing" he chuckled. I moaned as he hit a certain spot over and over "Brass~" I moaned out. "Fuck yeah~" I was going to say something but was cut off by a moan. "I-I'm gonna cum Brass~" I moaned as my walls tightened. Brass then slowed down "nor before you beg~" he said. I became uncomfortable as Brass kept me from cuming. "P-please Brass let me Cum~" I begged.

Brass smirked and started to speed up, I moaned loudly and came on him member. He came shortly after me and pulled out, he grabbed and blanket and hugged me protectively. He wrapped the blanket around us and we both fell asleep.

(The next morning)

I woke up on the couch and saw Brass standing in front of me "hey baby doll hope I wasn't to rough last night." He held a bottle of water to me and I went to grab it. He then chuckled and pulled it away, "I have a better idea" he said smiling. He held the water bottle to my lips and tilted it up. I drank from the water bottle and he held it, when he pulled it away I looked up at him. "You know I don't need help eating and drinking. I'm not a baby" I said, he kissed my head. "That's where you're wrong, you're my baby doll."