Poketale Sans x pokemon reader

Thank you all I feel a lot better, by the way I love Pokémon
Requested by: FireNightHeart
------------------------------------
(No ones POV)

It was a cold day when three eevee eggs hatched. The two glaceons where very happy that there new eevee pups had hatched but there where four eggs "what about the fourth egg" the mother asked "it must be a bad egg my dear" the father told her sadly.

A few days later the glaceons and there pups moved to Waterfall (where eeveelotions raise there young) leaving the unhatched egg behind. The egg hatched into an eevee the day they left, when the eevee hatched she didn't have a mother so she cried out for someone, anyone.

(Sans POV)

I was walking with my cubone thinking about something's when I heard a Pokémon cry "vee eevee." I walked towered the cries and came to a baby eevee, I picked her up "heya, are you lost" I asked she nuzzled up to my chest "vee vee" I took my beanie and wrapped her in it. "Your so small, where is you trainer or your mother" I asked myself I saw some paw prints in the snow "looks like they already went to Waterfall, then I guess you stuck with me" I said and started to walk home.

When I got home the eevee was already asleep, let me get you some Pokémon food for when you wake up. When I opened my food cabinet all of my Pokémon came running I looked at the time "I guess it's time for dinner" I said and gave every one their food.  I made a little dish for eevee  I made sure to smash the food so she would be able to eat it, and then made something for myself. My articuno came over to the eevee and picked her up, "whatcha doing articuno" I asked as articuno laid eevee down beside its self and warped a wing around her.

Eevee soon woke up and started to cry, I looked at her and picked her up "ya hungry buddy" I asked and sat her in front of her dish. She sniffed the food and started to eat she ate all of her food and then ran back over to articuno. "Eevee vee" she seemed like she wanted to play and articuno moves its wing and eevee ran under it. Then articuno called over cubone and they started to play games.

"Hey eevee" I yelled after they played for about an hour. Eevee looked at me and tilted her head "I think we should start to settle down" I said and eevee jumped, at lest tried to jump on the couch she had a little help from articuno. I chuckled a bit "your making friends fast aren't you, I guess I should give you a name shouldn't I" I thought for awhile "how about (Y/N), I think that suits you" I said and pat her head.

(A year later)

"Hey (Y/N) I called and she came running in "I have a surprise for you" I said and I saw (Y/N) become extremely excited. I pulled out a (F/C) ribbon and tide around her ear and made a bow. "You look like your going to preform in a Pokémon show" I said and rubbed her head. As I pet her head she started to glow very brightly and her form was starting to change "your evolving" the light fades and (Y/N) was had pink ribbons all around her "you evolved into a sylveon" I said happily and hugged her. She hugged me back with her ribbons.

Your so beautiful my little fairy.
------------------------------------
Sorry it's kinda short