Cross x wearwolf reader fluff/lemon

Requested by: Scrummy_pastel
You will get to pick your ending. It could end in a lemon or in fluff
Cross's POV

I walked in the house and was tackled down by a wolf. "Cross I missed you!" She began to lick my skull and then began to nuzzle my chest. I hugged Y/n and kissed her head "hey puppy, how was your day" I asked. "Terrible, you where gone to long again, not to mention that they are back" I sighed "Y/n. I told you, the squirrels aren't evil." She laid her head on my chest and mumbled something about the 'evil squirrels' I shook my skull and pat her head.

I picked her up and she turned into her human form I quickly closed the door. Her e/c eyes looked up at me as she smiled widely. "Y/n! I told you not to transform in front of people, we both know what happens if you do" she continued to snuggle into me with her naked body. I blushed a little and carried her to our room so I could get her some clothes. "Why do people where clothing?" She asked tilting her head as I set her on the bed and looked for something for her to wear. "Because people don't want to see...that" I said. "But people where clothing that doesn't even cover much, they might as well just not wear clothing at all" I grabbed a shirt that was a few sizes to big but hey, no one will see her and she's probably going to sleep anyway.

"People wear clothing because if you went outside naked you would become a laughing stock" I said. "Now, are you putting this shirt on or am I putting it on you?" She smiled and lifted her arms in the air, I sighed and slid the shirt over her head and body. "Cross, can I help you cook tonight" I nodded "yay! What are we having, can we make tacos! No, wait, I want that special food you always make for me!" She was basically jumping up and down. 'I don't know if I should tell her they the special food is dog food or not.'

"Ok, come on." I said walking out of our room. She followed me walking on all fours, "Y/n, you need to walk normally when you're in your human form" she puffed out her cheeks. "No! I'm a wild wolf and I walk on all fours" 'I swear to god I feel like I'm raising my girlfriend sometimes.' I picked her up and waited for her to stand. She gave up and stood up on her legs. We walked into the kitchen and I opened the fridge. She then gasped and grabbed something from the fridge and yelled 'mine!' I looked at her confused but chuckled when I saw what she had. She had a can of whipped cream, she held it above her mouth and pressed on the tip. She swallowed the whipped cream but ended up getting some on her cheek. I smiled and grabbed the whipped cream and licked her cheek. I swallowed the whipped cream and she smiled. "More! More! More!" She said looking up at me, she reminded me of a baby bird. I smiled and sprayed the whipped cream in her mouth. Once again she got some on her cheek "*sigh* you're so messy Y/n" I kissed her nose as she giggled and licked her fingers. "I can't help it! It's so yummy!" 'So hyper and cute.'

(Fluff ending)

I gave her the whipped cream can and got the rest of the stuff out to cook with. "Tacos?" She nodded and put some whipped cream on her hand. She licked some off and then looked at me. She began giggling "Cross!" I turned around and she smushed whipped cream in my face. She giggled more and began licking it off my skull. "Yummy!" She said happily as I sighed and pat her head. "You're lucky you're cute" I hugged her "you know, dinner can wait, lets watch some T.V." I picked her up and set her on the couch. So for a good portion of the night we sat on the couch and cuddled eating whipped cream.

(Lemon ending)

She opened the fridge "I want the special food!" She said I smiled at her, "ok, but I'm going to teach you how to cook it" she jumped a little in excitement. 'So cute...maybe dinner can wait' I smiled a little when as the idea came to my mind. "Hey Y/n~, wanna do something fun~" I asked her. She nodded rapidly, I hugged her and nuzzled her neck. "C-Cross?" She asked I smirked and continued to nuzzle her. "Yes~?" "W-what are you doing? I-I thought people weren't supposed to do this to each other?" I shook my head, "no~ this is something you do to someone you really, really~ love....you also do this" she gasped as I licked her neck. She moaned and squirmed, I grabbed the whipped cream and put some on her neck. I then licked it off "I-I want whipped cream~" she moaned out. I smirked "ok puppy~ you can have some" I teleported us to our room and took off my shirt.

I laid down and put whipped cream on my ribs, "ok puppy~ come and get it~" she looked at me confused "I thought you had to wear clothing in front of people" She said tilting her head, "ohh sweetie~ you have so much to learn~" she tilted her head. "Well talk about that later puppy~ until then, you said you wanted whipped cream so here's the deal, anywhere I put whipped cream you suck on it~" she looked at my ribs and jumped on me and quickly started licking and sucking the whipped cream off.

I was moaning and panting as she sucked on my ribs, she would accidentally scratch at my spine or rub it. The pleasure was to much, "ahh~ Y/n~ don't stop puppy~" she then began to chew on my bones. I moaned I put whipped cream lower towards my pelvis. She continued sucking without hesitation, she was driving me crazy. "Y/n~" I couldn't control myself, I flipped us so I was on top of her. I removed are clothing and rammed into her, she began yelping and whining which made me stop immediately. "S-sorry Y/n...y-you just where driving me crazy....I couldn't control myself." A few minutes passed and then rammed in and out of her at a fast pace. "C-Cross~" her moans where soft and when she spoke her voice cracked a little. I continued ramming into her as I panted. "Y/n~ you're so fucking cute~" I said "s-swear!" she scolded me. I rammed into her harder, she moaned loudly. She came and I kept thrusting into her until I came.

I pulled out of her and laid down beside her. I hugged her and she hugged me back . "Cross? What was that?" I smirked "it's something you're only aloud to do with me~" I poked her nose. She snuggled into my embrace and fell asleep. I kissed her head and smiled. "I love you my puppy~"