Giant Underswap Sans x reader

Requested by: Cutepuppie13
Hope you enjoy
--------------------------------
(Your POV)

I was always the shortest in my class but that never bothered me, I was happy. Even when people picked on me because I was short but that didn't matter, besides one of, well my only, friend is a giant. When I tell people this they always say "well everyone is a giant to you" and so on but my friend is a real giant and his name is Sans.

I walked home to see Sans "heya clydesdale" I said to him a (if you don't get the joke it's a horse joke) "hey (Y/N)" Sans said. Now Sans was a giant but he was a small giant, one of the smallest to be honest. "Hey Sans" I asked "yes tiny human" he replied "Sans everyone was picking on me again at school" "that's terrible does the magnificent Sans need to give you a hug" I giggled "I would love a huge but I would also like to stay alive for another day" I said.

"Well then how about a finger huge" he asked "a finger huge sounds nice" I said and hugged his finger then he wrapped a finger around me. It felt nice "you know ever since my parents died in a car accident I had no one to talk to....to one who cared about me but now I have you." I felt like I was going to cry so I closed my eyes "And do you know what the best part is human" Sans asked and I looked up at him "w-what" I asked as I started to cry.
"The best part is that I'll never leave you and I'll be here, with you.........forever"
------------------------------
Ok this was short, really short and I'm so sorry about that it's just I feel stressed for no reason maybe it's because of the request maybe it's because of school, maybe it's because of the break downs I've been having so I'm really sorry it's short I might try and make a part two if you want me to so I can make up for this short one
anyway bye