【.City.B.】

"Sire, she parked her car near yours and has block the path. When I tried to explain her so started arguing with me." the valet explained.

I could see that there's no fault for the valet but the lady sure is as she blocked the path. I walked towads her, "Can you move your car? I need take out mine." I said politely knowing that she would not agree if get angry with her.

"Why should I? Take it out yourself." said the ignorant lady. "But remember that I will not move my car a bit from this place. Do it if you can."

Really? She is nothing but a ignorant lady who does know here place. I was losing my temp, so said to her again politely. "Can't you move it a bit just for some minutes till I take my car out of parking."

"Hmph! Do as you please just stop taking with me." said the very ignorant lady.

I was annoyed by the way she talked and started walking towards her thinking of slapping her face. She may be a lady, but she doesn't know how to respect others.

The moment I walked towards her, my phone rang up so I stopped to receive it. Seeing that the caller was Elna, I accepted the call and said, "Hello, Elna is your done at the reception hall?"

"Yes it is done, come pick me up I am outside the hall, come fast." Elna said from the other end.

The lady in front of Leon was surprised when she heard the familiar name Elna. Who was she? She was Elna's older sister Illana.

Now she sees this boy as a price, knowing that her sister is like a cold beauty who does not talk to anyone outside her family.

When he finished his called with her little sis, she asked him. "You kid, how did you know Elna? What's your relation with her?"

After I finished talking with Elna, the ignorant lady all of a sudden starts asking about Elna like how do I know her, and what is my relation with her?

I was still annoyed by her so I said, "She is my boss and also my lover that's all." I looked at the lady face to see her expression. It was of excitement, joy, happiness and all the other good reaction you can imagine.

"Ohhh! Is that so. Wishing you good luck with my little sister than, young kid." said the ignorant lady. "And, by the way my name is Illana pleasure meeting you uuh."

Huh! What? Elna's big sis, this lady. God sure makes some people similar in image but different in personality. Hmm....

"Name's Leon pleasure meeting you too." I bow to her as I said my name. "So can you move your car she is waiting for me, I couldn't make her wait for long."

"Alright, which one is yours?" she asked me.

"The black one." I pointed it out.

She blanked momentarily as she saw the black Lamborghini parked there. Thinking he was making fun of her. "Leon, stop joking which one is yours?" She asked again.

I knew that she wouldn't believe me so I took out the car key from the pocket and showed it to her than walked towards my car and open the door to let her see.

She was in shock when the boy walks towards the car and opens the door of its. She taught some higher official person or a rich kid car it was and not thinking of it as his for a second.

I walked back to her, waved my hand around her face which snapped her from imagining something. "So now you know, can you please move aside your car and let me go."

"Of course, let me get my key." saying that Illana walks away from Leon and enters her car, starts her car and moves it away.

I nodded, entered inside my car, start its engine and drive back where Elna was waiting for me.

Minutes later...

I drove back to where Elna was waiting for me. Move my car at a slow speed and stopped it near Elna.

Her excited face clearly says that she is happy to be with me even if I made her wait outside. So I opened the car's door and let her in and said, "So lets get going to your father's house." with a smiling face.

I didn't forget to ask her about Illana, "Say Elna do you have a sister?" I said.

Elna stared at my face with a look of jealousy in it, "No! I don't." she said moving her head.

Ohhh. So who was that lady?

I asked her again, "So do you know anyone by the name of Illana?"

I saw that her face had an surprised expression, "How did you know that name? Are you cheating with me by also do it with my sister?" Her surprised face suddenly changed into weeping.

"No! No! I just meet her here in the parking lot, and I am not cheating with you. You are and will be my first love." I said.

"Sob! Sob! So you are not cheating with me." she asked.

"No! I didn't, why would I?" I said.

"Then okay." Elna was smiling again after hearing those words.

"So Illana, she is your sister right?" I asked her again.

"Yes she is. I am sorry, when you asked whether I have a sister or not I taught that you wanted to be with her instead of me so I said no. Sorry" Her smiling face again became dejected.

"Why? You just gave me your first time and asked me to be yours, didn't I agreed it." I said.

Her dejected face lighten up after hearing those words from my lips.

She didn't say anything just nodded with a smile of innocence, which makes me want to protect it forever.

Our little conversation ended there and our next destination was City B.

I drove away from the M.E.R.O, speeding my car on the highway towards the private airstrip of M.E.R.O.

City B is bigger than City V by every matter. Bigger Gangs, Bigger Organizations, Bigger Dangers, and Bigger opportunities.

The City is divided into four parts, Residential Area surrounded by M.E.R.O. and City B Headquarters.
Drug Lords Area, where many drug lords lives with Crime Lords.
Underworld, the bigger gangs have been living there for ages. Fighting between themselves for pieces of land, the place consist of Night Clubs, Pubs and Fight Clubs.
Day N Night Market Area where everyone from evert area comes. Be it for clothing or anything else, the danger is there but no other choice is there too.

Leon and Elna are on there to City B to meet Elna's Father. Can Leon be like by her father. Maybe not!