Good Night N Good Morning

Hi guys! Leon here, stucked in traffic and the time right now is 7 p.m. As you know earlier where I live so getting there take some time so getting stuck in traffic really get to my nerves.

50 minutes later...

Finally a peaceful ride with low traffic, now some music, recently I am liking this song which is sung by 'Justin Bieber' named 'We Are'.

Riding in BMW i8 gives a modern feeling, live life as you want. That's all I got to say.

Finally after 40 minutes more, I arrived at my home sweet home. Driving the car inside the garage no.3 and closing it, I finally entered my home after a long hard-working day.

Wished that I someone who would welcome me when I come home and massage me when I am tired from work.

Thinking about those things makes me more depressed, so let's take a bath and get some good night sleep.

Taking off the clothes, getting inside the bathtub and relaxing. Not minutes later sound of someone walking silently ran up towards my ears, due to my mom experiment my senses were all time high with power you couldn't even imagine.

Walking out of the bath, putting the underwear on, taking my loving duals in hands and silently opening the door, walking outside swiftly without even a sound, it was like pin drop silence.

Again something from the bushes on the left side of the house. Need to check it out. This time I had silencer on the duals so let's get started.

Rushing towards the bushes in left, without a noise even when walking on grass. That's why stealth is not liked by me, it to over working.

When I arrived around the bushes, I set in a tree above, from which I can see what was going on here.

Looking around my house compound, I saw some people with arms had taken cover and are about to break inside the house. I don't want my house to be damaged and the one who will damage will be shown hell by me.

Looking close I saw that they look somewhat familiar to me, so that's it. Aren't they from Class A from M.E.R.O.

Seriously, M.E.R.O. Class A is infiltrating my house of Class X is not accepted even if I work for them.

I ran again inside the house, picked up the smartphone, dialed a number and within seconds it answered.

"How may I help you, Sir?" the reception girl asked.

"Put Elna on the line. Tell her it's Leon of Class X." I said to her in a cold tone, cause there is not time to waste now.

Hearing that the one who called is Leon aka Death, one and only Class X Legend, she stopped for a moment and finally realised he her to do something.

She quickly dialed M.E.R.O. branch leader Elna, she told her that Leon is asking for her.

Elna was not a idiot, whenever Leon calls something goes wrong with him or organization. She quickly answered, "What happened Leon?"

Waiting for 5 minutes still no contact, damn that bitch what is she doing right now. Then suddendly the phone vibrate, someone must be an idiot to get their volume up of a smartphone when infiltrating someone.

I picked it up and answered quietly, "What happened? Why are you to infiltrate my house?"

"Wh-What! Why will will do it, this must our mistake, we didn't take any contact for infiltrating." It answered back.

"Then why is Class A in my house compound. Quickly order them to returned or else their death is written by my hands." I angrily said her through the phone.

Hearing from Leon that Class A is infiltrating there mean someone rich enough much have purchased them for today.

Thinking about she remembered a house which was to be infiltrate, she remembered it was rich person house and they saw that house was of a dangerous person they shouldn't mess with.

With that much information they thought that Class A could do it, but it was of Legendary Class X Leon home who could have thought that.

She finally thought that they have stepped on a big fucking landmine which will blow in any second if not defused.

She apologize and swore in her heart that she will never do that mistake again. She answered to Leon, "Alright I will order them to come back to base right now, just don't killed them."

"Alright I am giving 10 minutes tell them otherwise they will be in news of tomorrow's headlines." I said in a cold voice so that she don't do that again.

Class A got the message that there was nothing in that house and order them to retreat from there at once.

They followed their order, quickly retreated from there, I was once again to took a quick shower and walked towards the bedroom, I jumped to my bed and not minute later I was in deep sleep.

This part is for the description of Leon who is our 18 year old half immortal protagonist.

There was only one word to describe Leon. Where his eyes were the black of the dark of night. His lips were pale and thin and his nose slender and rounded. A prominent jaw curved gracefully around and the strength of his neck showed in the twining cords of muscle that shaped his entire body; strong arms, bold thighs and calves, a firm chest and abdomen. One look and both women and men swooned at the sight of him no matter their sexual preferences and one word passed from his lips had even the straightest of women flushing shades of red that no one ever knew was naturally possible.

Good night...