Good Morning

Zzzzz.... Zzzzz... Zzzzz...

1 hour later...

Hi guys! Leon here, still feeeling sleepy. Damn those brats of Class A infiltrating my home and even destroying some decoration in front of the house.

Wait for me Class A, messing with my house. I took out my smartphone, dialed a number and spoke, "Yo! Tim, I need repairs for my house, are you free?"

"Yeah, I am free for today, good thing that you called me or otherwise I would been bored to death." Tim said through the phone, "Should I come right now? Or Later?"

"Just come here when you want, but the place must be as it was before, not a trace of destruction must be here." I asked him to this simple work, if he can't then he will not see tomorrow morning.

"K, boss be there at 9, should you be there at home? Or not?" Tim asked again.

"I will be here, later Tim." I cut the call and walking towards the bathroom. Picking up my toothbrush and toothpaste and brushing my teeth.

*Aaaaah* *Chuuu*

Washing my face and taking a cold shower is best thing in the morning for me. Be it cold or hot weather, I still wash myself cold water as it make me feel fresh through out the day.

Today there is not contract, this month project is done with amount of 19 million USD deposit to my account. Those who work in M.E.R.O. can be called rich, but the danger is also there.

As I was getting dress up, the front door bell rang. Walking toward the door, holding the door knob with left hand and taking out my silencer desert eagle and aiming with right hand and asked "Tim, is that you? If not, then fuck off."

"Leon, it's me Elna of M.E.R.O there is something we need to talk, are you free?" Elna was sure fearing me as she not raised her head in front of the door. "If not, then excuse me and have a good day, Leon."

"Wait! Wait! I didn't say anything and you decided to leave, that's not something a guest would do." I smiled to her to ease her up. "Come in, let's get some breakfast while we talk."

"Thanks, Leon." Elna bow to me as well as saying those words.

Huh! Thanks me for what? Did I helped her someway. "Say Elna, why are you thanking me? What did I do for you?" Seriously what did I do to her.

"Huh, didn't you released the Class A who were here yesterday night, and you set them free without killing them. So I am thanking you for not killing them." Elna said shyly.

It can be said that Elna was a beauty in M.E.R.O. where so many more girls are working as mercenaries or workers.

Her eyes and hair colour were same, scarlet red as well as the dress she was wearing was red top with jeans and heels which makes her more attractive.

Her body was just like a princess of fantasy, with a hour glass like figure, arms were slim, not muscled as it does not looks good with her.

Her face was fine piece of art from god, not even a mark or cut, even if she is Class S mercenary in M.E.R.O. The head of M.E.R.O. in city V is also a mercenary of Class S is an amazing thing.

Not many can make up to Class S, they also know that, so they stop at Class A with a good payment with not serious risk to them.

Those who are made it to Class S, they have choices whether they want a peaceful life and retire or move forward again. They can choose contract of guarding someone or becoming permanent bodyguard for someone or still take contract from M.E.R.O. and completing them.

And finally, me who is Class X is a Legendary rank which is given to those who more powerful than anything. One can get Class X when one of Class X is killed by someone lower class.

I killed a military guy, who was really looking for skinship with me everyday. Then one day I couldn't tolerate it anymore and snapped his neck and made it flexible.

Later, I found out that he was from City V so I came with my parents and became Class X of City V by the help of Elna.

Looking at the watch on my hand, it was 8:45 am, Tim must on his way here now any second. So a breakfast for three is good.

"Elna come, sit here. What do you want tea or juice?" I smiled to Elna, she blushed and kept her head down.

Once again there is someone ranging the bell outside, that must be Tim.

This time I open the door with ease and Tim was there in front with tools for repairing. "Boss, good morning and let's get started, tell me from where I have to repair."

Tim was sure fast, not moment has gone by and this guy is ready for his work. "Tim, wait. Let's eat breakfast then the repairing, K." I said politely.

Tim nodded and walked inside with me to the table where the breakfast was set up. I took smoked bacon with smoked omelet, also ruby-red grapefruit juice.

Heavy breakfast is good, now to the base of M.E.R.O. with Elna. Are you thinking where is Elna car right? Let me answer your question, Leon is our protagonist, and every protagonist needs heroine for them. So why can't we!

I wore a black suit, with my loving duals with silencer in my shoulder holster. No rifle this time, just duals.

Picking up my car keys of my Lamborghini Aventador and opening garage no.2, everytime I look at this car I feeling adrenaline rushing through my body.

Elna looked at the car while thinking that he even got a expensive car in his garage, seriously this kid is not to mess with.

I got inside the car with Elna, started the engine, and drove out of the garage. Tim was near the front door, waving his hands, saying bye.

I told him take care of the while I am out for today. Hmm, should I bring some guards to guard the house. Let's think about that later on. For now the destination is M.E.R.O. base in City V which is about 5 hour away from my house.

Shall we...