M.E.R.O. Base

Elna didn't move a bit, just kept hugging me with her arms around me and sobbing like a little kid.

Seeing her like that, I couldn't think anything other than a small child who loves her father, and doesn't want him go away from her.

I patted her head lightly, and said "Alright, I will call you once I knew where I am going. Okay, now." I smiled to her and again started the engine.

She didn't said anything just nodded and kept hugging. Aaaah! This girl, please have mercy on me and let me drive.

Getting out of parking, again drving on the highway to M.E.R.O. Base. I couldn't speed up the car cause Elna was still hugging me, even if I said her to let go she wouldn't.

Seriously, this is one of my biggest mistakes. Why did I told her?

Finally we arrived after departing from the parking lot, it should have been a ride of 10 minutes, but because of her saying drive slowly to enjoy it, we arrived 50 minutes later.

I parked my car in front of the M.E.R.O. group corporation building. M.E.R.O. is not only just hiring guys like me, but also hiring guys like those who are intelligent and professional in working in office.

Mine and Elna group was the Assault group which does the work behind the sence. The Intelligence group are those who are professional hackers and crackers, basically mega nerds with state of art technology.

We also have hotels, restaurants and other corporation with us, but no time for detail now. It will added later on.

Elna rushed inside the building, I stop near a valet and opened the door of my car, coming out and giving the keys to the car valet and saying, "Park my baby carefully!" I glared and spoke coldly to the valet.

I think he pee in his pants just now, sorry guy. Entering the M.E.R.O. assault group building, I saw many familiar face were sitting in the sofa and chairs in the resting area.

Resting area consist of a bar, with comfortable chairs and sofa where someone can come and rest for some time.

Many of us wait and rest there while we wait for our next contract. But not today, Elna dragged me to her office, she really has strength even if she is a girl.

After arriving at her office she order her secretary to leave, while she talk with me for something important.

That's not true for sure!

She locked the door, closed the curtains and walked toward me who was standing in front of her desk.

Her eyes were so bewitching, those eyes may even capture a god. Not that I want her to capture someone even dangerous than me.

She opened her lips, those beautiful lips with the colour red in them makes me want to bit them like an apple.

I couldn't any longer as I was 18 year old virgin. Yeah! Yeah! Laugh on me.

I grab her waist and pull her towards me and kiss her red hot lips. The moment I kissed her lips I felt like those lips melted with mine.

She didn't tried to pushed me aside instead her arms were coiled around my back. Minutes later when she find it hard to breathe she force herself away from my lips.

She smiled at me and all of a sudden she jumped at me. Woah! That's dangerous you know. I fell down from her sudden movement and hit the blue carpet which was laid with my back.

She was on top of me, like an animal whose mating season had come and I am the mate.

She threw away her top and unhock her red bra, what comes next is the beautiful scene of two mountains with a valley. Are my eyes having an illusion, that size is sure to be E.

She saw that I was staring her breasts, she suddenly felt embraced and her face became hot red. Seeing her like that made me even more stimulate between my legs.

My little brother was touching her little sister, he was about to break out from my pants. Elna felt something hard was poking her lower part, when she saw that my little brother was becoming hard she felt even more embraced.

She took the initiative part and unbelt my pants, pulled the underwear and saw my little brother standing hard.

She look at it the way I looked at her breasts. Few moments later, her breathing becomes heavy and opened her lips, her hands touched my little brother who was about to blow out any second now.

She understand that I was about to cum so she quickly put my little brother inside her mouth.

*Spulk*  *Spulk*

I finally relaxed my body, she drank all of my cum and smiled at me. Damn, her body is so beautiful that I could stare it all day even without moving a bit.

She stood up and unbelt her jeans, her red G-string panty were making my little brother hard as rock again.

This time I took that first step and picked her up in my arms. She was shocked for a second, she quickly coil around me as I walked towards the sofa.

Set her down on the sofa, she felt embraced and shy. I moved my left hand towards her big breats and my right hand down to her holy fountain.

Her holy fountain was secreting holy water when I touched it. She was ready a long time ago. I couldn't stop myself too and pulled her panty.

She was beautiful as she lay there naked in front of my eyes. "Shall I?" I asked her to make sure she agree or not.

"Umh" she nodded. My little brother went inside her holy fountain with her holy water surrounding it.

I moved my body slowly, watching her feel pain. I touched her breasts and licked her neck. As the time pass her pain became pleasure and she herself move her body.

After that was enjoyment and pleasure between two of us. Then after half an hour or so I and Elna were tired so relaxed myself while she was resting in my arms.

Then a knocking was heard from the door, I quickly stood up look for my clothes, she looked for her's.

Minutes later we dressed ourselves like before and I sat on the sofa while she walks toward the door and opening it.

The secretary came inside, greeted me and her and began to talk...