Class S study session

Driving through the traffic, a black Lamborghini Aventador speeding without caring about the speed and cars on the road. Who was it? Our not serious protagonist Leon.

Hi! Leon here with Elna sitting beside me. Elna what are your thoughts about this car?

"Aaaah! Seriously stop speeding so much! Please, Leon." Elna shouted near my ears which were going to break.

"Alright alright as you wish your Highness." I smiled, slowing down the speed to 80 kmph. "What about now, your Highness?"

Elna finally took a breathe of relief, and started thinking why is he not serious at all. "Leon, have you ever been serious in your life?"

Huh! Me, serious why?

"No! Never. Why should I?" I answered with a smile in my face.

Really this guy, Class X and still not serious at all. I still remember when he first came to M.E.R.O. while saying he beat George (military guy who was killed by Leon) to death.

We all laughed thinking a kid of his age doing comedy in front of M.E.R.O. members of every Class. Then suddenly he throws the head of George towards us and starts saying, "If you don't believe me then that's alright, but don't bring people like this gay to me again."

I and everyone else were shocked that a kid of 14 year old killed the Legendary Class X without any damage to his body.

Looking closely, I can see the aura of a monster in his body, which shouldn't be mess with. "Little brother, how did you killed him?" I asked the kid in front of me.

"How? Simple snapped his with my bare hands like this." Leon said while showing how he had done it to a metal body doll near him.

I stood in shock as he snapped the metal body doll with his bare hands and rotating it's head behind the back of it body. I look around to see how other reacted to this kid, some were feared by this kid, other were taking up their weapons to shoot him.

"Stop! Don't shoot, that's my order!" I shouted to the people who were going to shoot. "Little brother, what is your name and where are you from?"

"Me, I am Leon, from City Z and this guy was following me everywhere I go, so I killed him and followed the address he had and brought him here." Leon pointed at George. "My work is finished then please excuse me."

Leon bow and started walking towards the exit when Elna called from behind, "Little brother, why don't you work with M.E.R.O. you will given more than 10 million per month with contracts, you see the guy you killed was Class X so can you please take his place." Elna begged.

I had no other choice but to beg as George was Class X, no one had ever mess with us but now that he is gone we need an another one like him to take his place, and kid this is much more powerful than George than why not.

Seeing Elna begged and kneeling on the ground Leon quickly answered, "Okay, as you like but with two conditions, 1 only one contract per month, 2 the money should me transferred every month. If you agree to this conditions then I will join."

1 contract per month, okay can be done. With more than 10 million per month that can be done to. Okay, so the deal is complete.

"Okay, Little brother it will be as you said." Elna said with a smile and signal a girl to bring the contract for being a Mercenary. "Please sign this contract, it says that you accept being a mercenary and of Class X. Also this your account where the money will be transfer"

Leon read the contract once more and signed it. "Thanks, and what type of contract will I be working with?"

"Mainly guarding someone, and assassinations, but sometime there will also be contracts like killing a group or gang of underworld" Elna answer politely to Leon.

"Okay, that was all. Contact me if you got a job for me, and please no guarding contract, give me assassinations or killing someone contract which does not take much time." Saying that Leon started walking toward the exit of the building of Mercenary Organization.

Thinking all that Elna realised that the one beside her is Leon, the kid who she meet 4 years ago and now they are in same car driving toward their base, thinking all this made her blushed.

Leon who was holding the steering wheel of the car saw Elna blushed, but didn't say anything and again concentrate on the road.

Leon remeber that he had to go to a High school, thinking about it he slow down the car and parked around other cars which were parked.

"Why did you stopped, we will be arriving M.E.R.O. within minutes and you suddenly stopped, why?" Elna was confused why Leon stopped suddenly.

"Elna... I got something to tell you." I said lightly while facing myself toward Elna.

Elna blushed when I face toward her. She is thinking is he going to propose me, right now, here. Elna controlled her emotions and asked, "What is it?"

"I am thinking of quiting this job." I said with my head down toward Elna.

Elna who was thinking that Leon will propose her, suddenly felt a feeling of something stabbing her heart when she heard that Leon was quiting.

She don't whether she should cry or die, again controlling her inner emotions she asked, "Why? Everything is going as you had asked, then why think about quiting now."

She couldn't control her emotions anymore and hugged Leon and cried.

I was in shock, I didn't thought that Elna would hug and cry in my arms. I felt sorry for her. I had no option, this decision was done my parents, I can't argue with them.

While hugging her, I spoke near her ears.

"Cause I have to go to High School now, my mom and dad asked to take admission in a school of their choice." I said. "Their decision is final, I can't argue with them. I am sorry, Elna."

"Th-then, I shall come with you. That is allowed right." Elna argue with me. "Just tell me which High School you are going, I will come with you too."

Seriously, this girl doesn't back out. What should I do now? Got an answer?