∆.In.A.Relationship.∆

"Ma'am, Alex has came to meet you." the secretary was saying to Elna as she gave her a file.

"So what can't he wait for sometime more. I am talking to Leon about something important for our future." Elna glared at her secretary. "Now please leave us alone."

Woah! Wait a bit, What future? Whose future?

"But ma'am he will be arriving here any moment now." The secretary said with her head down.

The moment the secretary finished talking, someone entered without even asking for permission from Elna. The person walked straight towards Elna and tried to hug her, that make her moved to my side and grabbing my arms.

Thanks man. I similed at myself.

The person looked at me from up to down and starts saying, "Did you became a slut, Elna? No need to answer. Looking at you feels like I choose the wrong girl to become my fiancee."

Seriously this guy, is he an idiot from birth or became just now. Just by looking at someone how can you tell someone that she is a slut.

"Hello, sir may I know your name?" I asked him politely.

"Hmph, don't compare me with you, looking at you makes me feel sick. Elna who is this guy? What is your relation with him?" said the bart who think he is someone royal.

"Why do you care? I said eariler that I have no intention of becoming your fiancee, it was you who kept coming towards me and saying that you wanted to marry me." said Elna with a glare towards the brat. "And this is Leon, Class X merc who works with me. Leave now or I have you leave forcefully."

Elna glared at the brat, she doesn't want to see his face around so she signals me to do something. What can I?

"Haha, who do you think you are?" said the brat laughing at us. "Who do you think you are, forcing me to leave? Know your place you slut."

I heard enough of his shit talk. I walked close to him, grabbed his neck with my left hand and punch him in the face with my right. *BOOM*

He was sent flying across with my punch and landed on the desk were Elna worked. This made the desk break into pieces, and he laid there bearing a pain he never felt before.

That taught him lesson to never looked down on others. Who knows what might happen when you look down on someone.

"Yo-You! Do you know who I am? said the brat.

"A idiot brat who think he looks cool." I answered his question by the way he talked to us.

"You... Just wait till when your head will be rolling around my feet." said the brat pointing toward his feet.

I rushed toward him, that made the brat scared the shit out. "This legs! Let me help you with it."

*Crack* *Crack*

I punched his legs which made him cry like a pig which was going to be slaughter.

The secretary close her eyes in fear, Elna watched it like an action movie and I was the protagonist who was beating the antagonist.

Later on the brat was sent to hospital for his treatment. Which happens to be 9 months of rest with many bones broken from places in his legs. Hehe

Me and Elna causally sat on sofa again. I was thinking what is going to happen next.

Suddenly a call came. Elna walked towards the broken desk and picked it up. "Hello, Elna speaking."

I could only sit on the sofa and watch her talked over the telephone. Minutes later, she comes walking toward me and starts saying, "Alright, time to go."

I saw Elna smiled and grabbing my arms, "Time to go and meet the other Class X mercs."

Huh! What! Other Class X. No! Seriously No!

"Maybe not, I can't alright. Why sent to meet other Class X mercs? To kill me after I had taken your virginity, as a revenge. If so then please forgive me." I said while praying with my hands joined.

"No, you idiot!" Elna said while bashing my chest with her fists. "To let you meet my father, hehe. For our relationship."

I blanked momentarily, "Elna, Is your father in Class X too?" I said.

"Yeah! I also told him that you are Class X merc." Elna grin cheerfully as she answered my question. "He said that he wants us to come over to his house where other Class X merc are having conversations with him about their problems."

Is your father a psychiatrist or what? Listening other merc problems.

"Where is your father house, Elna?" I questioned her.

"In City B, let's go." she said excitingly.

Why is this girl so excited, if my mom finds out that I have relationship with her and keeping it a secret from her, I will be ate alive by her. Thinking it gives me goosebumps.

Let's just go with the flow...

While walking out of the M.E.R.O. office with Elna grabbing my arm and hugging it gave me chilled glares by other merc in the office reception hall.

Elna said that she has some work to do with the reception lady standing at the reception hall before going out with me.

I nodded and walked out of the office, waited for the car valet to bring my car, but nothing happened.

I walked toward the other car valet and ask them about the guy I was looking for. They said that they have not seen him again after driving my car to the parking lot.

Suddenly a taught came to my mind, if that asshole does something with my car he has pay it with his life.

Thinking it, I rushed toward the parking place. The next scene was not as I imagine it would have happen.

The valet was arguing with someone, I walked near him, he was saying something about the car.

"Why did you parked this car here? Can't you see that you have blocked the way." said the valet.

"Why can't I? Did you pay for this spot or what?" said the person.

"Yo-You, it's not that I paid for this place but you shouldn't park it here. Can't you see that you are blocking this place for other cars too." the valet said, pointing out that the person had blocked the way with the car's of their.

When I arrived at that place, I could see a beauty arguing with the valet. I wasn't going to help but seeing that my car was the one which was block, I thought of helping him.

"What's going on? Where is my car?" I called the valet....