"What is it about?"

I shrugged, "Just farming and life and stuff."

"Why are you giving goods to the other characters?" She asked, keenly observing the screen and her tone getting curiouser and curiouser. Although, I could say it might not be the only thing she's curious about.

"For them to grow affectionate towards you." I answered, "It's sort of a game about having a life as well, so you have to gain friends and even relationships."

Taylor kept her eyes on the screen as I played, "R-Relationships?"

"Yeah," I replied, "In Harvest Moon games, you could court the characters, right now I'm courting these characters named Katie and Gwen."

"Why are you courting two?" She asked.

"You can court every one of them if you'd like." I said, "But mostly the top ones are these two."

"Okay. So which one is Katie? Or Gwen?" She asked and then I continued playing the game, showing her the characters and regretting doing that as both these characters have blonde hair.

Actually, as I've come to realise it now, both characters have Taylor's personality, Katie is this sweet, innocent-looking girl whereas Gwen is this spunky, fiery lady.

Damn, even in the games I'm subconsciously choosing Taylor.

"Alright, that's enough." I said, I saved my game and put my phone in my pocket before she gets any ideas. "Why do you seem like you want to talk to me?" I asked, over assuming yet, with Taylor, I don't mind being too honest.

"Nothing." She answered, "I just, uh, I just thought we haven't really talked."

"But we talk everyday." I reasoned out because we do. . . we really talk everyday and that is not even an overstatement.

"I know, but it just wasn't really like the movie thing we did during our --" she mumbled the rest.

I wanted her to continue so I didn't say a thing.

"You know, Harold, the night when I got scolded for being late--" and then she mumbled the rest again.

I kept my mouth shut even though I really want to say something about her calling me Harold. . . I'm not so used to that name anymore.

"You're really going to make me say it, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"First date." She said.

I laughed, "I hope someone heard that. And then and then and then, we'll both be under the teasing cloud once more."

She rolled her eyes, "I've had enough of that, thank you."

I licked my lips, getting into thought as to what I should do, movies are all that popped up into my head.

"Have you watched, erm, Letters to Juliet?" I asked, referring to the movie I just watched last night. . . or this midnight, something like that.

"No, I'm not into revisions of Shakespeare's--"

"It's not a revision of Romeo and Juliet." I said, "Trust me, I don't usually watch anything near the storyline of Romeo and Juliet."

"Wow, I did not have you pegged as someone who does not like Romeo and Juliet."

I shrugged a little. "To be quite honest, I just don't like the story. Entertaining but flawed to me, absolutely flawed."

"I happen to like that story. Take it from someone who had read and done the play." She said.

"I have read the book, Taylor." I said and I thought I just saw the most puzzled or surprised expression on her beautiful face. Quite possibly, she did not have me pegged as someone who read the book –or halfways anyway. "Just to that part where Romeo and Juliet is at the balcony."