Man in a Suit.

En başından başla

Stop it!

"Hemmings, get over there, we don't want Mr Styles waiting."

Here goes nothing.

-

Harry

This headache will not go away.

"Harry, I told you to take pills."

I place my elbows on the table and rub my temples, "Pills are for pussies,"

"Well it's your own fault for getting smashed last night," Niall smirks and I groan. "Don't be such a - Pussy."

"Fuck you," 

"Nah, don't swing that way mate. Although our waiter looks very fuckable if I don't say so myself." 

Squinting my eyes, I turn my head and notice a girl, slim built, blonde haired, blue eyes, walking towards us. Her body is curved in all the right places, and Niall is right, she is indeed very fu-

"Hazz, stop staring, you'll make her nervous." 

She's probably already nervous, but there's something familiar about her I just can't seem to wrap my finger around it.

And this headache is making me want to smash it against the table.

Note to self: Don't get drunk beyond the point of losing memory. 

"Good morning Sir's,"

"What's so good about it?" I softly mumble, earning a kick under the table by Niall who smirks. 

The girl, shifts on her feet. "Oh bad morning?"

"Something like that," I reply rubbing my temples, fucking headache. 

"I know that feeling," 

Her answer causes me to look up, I catch her gaze for a second before I say, "Huh?"

"I asked, are you ready to order?" She quickly covers up, detaching a pen from her notepad.

"Are you on the menu?" This time I kick Niall under the table, he laughs. "What? Your jokes are worse than mine."

"I don't care," Again I catch her gaze, she tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear. I swear I've seen her before, "I don't mean to ask, but do I know you?"

"I'm sorry?"

"God damn it, what's wrong? Can't you understand English? I asked if I know you?" My temples are seriously going to kill me. "I swear I've seen you before."

Her eyes flicker between me and Niall, "No, well, I mean I know you, like from the magazines and shit, but no? I don't think we've ever met."

Fuck it.

I quickly stand up, and the chair falls over causing her to jump. This makes me smirk, "Sorry bout that, I just remembered I have an appointment to get to. Right, Niall?"

Niall looks at the menu then at me, "What about breakfast?"

"Let's go," I wave him, he stands up so I walk towards the door. Turning around I notice Niall chatting to the girl, he smiles and hands her a piece of paper before walking over to me. 

"What was that about?" He snaps as we walk out of the cafe. "I'm hungry and you just-"

"Sorry, had to get out of there. There's something about that girl, it's odd and annoying the hell outta me." I can't help but turn around and take one last gaze at her.

I'm a hundred percent sure, I know her. Everything about her seems so familiar, even her smell. 

She's a mystery, and a mystery I want to solve.

-

Joe

"I'm in so much trouble," I mutter to Billy, we stand outside of our bosses office.

After Mr Styles left like that, my stupid boss thinks I was behind him not ordering. So guess who's probably going to be without a job?

Joe Hemmings, that's who.

"You're overreacting, besides that other hottie gave you his number."

Actually, he gave me Mr Styles number. But Billy doesn't have to know that, what she doesn't know, can't hurt her, right?

"Joe, please come in."

I gulp and Billy pats my shoulder then mouths, 'you'll be fine,'

Twisting the knob to his door, I slowly push it open and walk into his office. "Sir, I'm sorry if I did something-"

"I'm letting you go, Ms Hemmings," 

A lump forms in my throat, I'm not sure if I'm angry, hurt? Upset? or all of the above. "Why, sir?"

"Because you're working for him." My boss, I mean ex-boss, points behind me and that's when I feel someone's chest pressed against my back. 

-

A/N: Hello! Thanks for reading, hope I didn't bore you too much with this chapter xD But I promise things are about to heat up if you get my drift. *Insert Evil Smiley Here* 

Don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter xo

Pedz <3