chapter 6

Hi guys!~

New chapterrr! hope y'all can enjoy! ^^

I do not own Avatar: The Last Air bender nor its original characters but mine.

Now on with the story!

//////////////////////////////////////////

"No... Please... I-I didn't mean it!"

A slave pleaded before the city's judge at the Fire Nation's Northern Prison. It was known to arrest and sentence Slaves from any element, even their own. It was the worst place to end up in, if slaves were lucky, they'd be transferred to The Fire Nation's Capital Prison or Boiling Rock, even if they're known as the Fire Nation's inescapable prisons, the Northern Prison was known as the inescapable living Hell for all slaves.

One of the guards sneered at the pitiful sight of the pleading man bowing and trembling before the judge, who looked through the papers of the accused.

"It says here that after being received into the home of Lord Umar's residence, you have outnumberly threatened him by purposely spilling tea on him and even set his kitchen on fire and accused of being a fire bender-"

"I'm not! I-I mean... Y-yes my master h-has received me well... b-but I-I'm a nervous man! I didn't mean to spill t-the tea and c-cause t-the fire I swear! it's all lies!"

The judge rolled his eyes and waved his hand.

"I've heard enough, I standby here sentence you to the northern Prison." He said as he slammed down his club. The guards began to drag away the pleading man towards his fate.

"No! t-this is all a mistake! I-I'm not a fire bender I swear!"

The judge sat, putting away papers until he heard the grand doors open. A tall intimidating man stepped in, he calmly walked towards the judge, his boots thundered against the floor, making the walls and ceiling almost tremble.

His eyes were harsh and black, he looked stern and fearless like a dangerous predator hunting for prey at night.

He wore Animal skin and fur, he carried knives and a whip around his belt, just in case if an enemy close by would try to pick a fight with him.

Although his figure could make The Grand City of Omashu crumble into dust, None of it concerned the judge.

"Ah, Bounty Hunter Chozan, you're here." The Judge said.

The Hunter growled at the man.

"What do you want?" Chozan asked, his voice, low and husky.

"Here, you're a bounty hunter, I think you got an idea as to why you're here," The Judge said as he handed him papers of wanted posters of slaves, but not any ordinary runaways, but the ones that the city chose to capture as soon as possible.

tch. The bounty hunter thought as he looked through the papers.

"As you know, you are the most qualified bounty hunter to capture the most troublesome and dangerous people, including slaves. None of this should be a problem."

The Judge sat down as he looked through more papers before finding one more and handing it to Chozan.

"Here, especially this one."

Chozan frozed, his eyebrows furrowed deeply as he peeked at the price: 1,600 YUANS

"A runaway, eh?"

"Not just a runaway, a fire bender" The judge stressed, The Hunter looked at the picture of a young girl in a hair braid. She seems defenseless, this should be an easy capture.