Chapter 4 (Pt.2)

~At the palace~

"OOh! a bamboo! no a dragon horse!..." Ty lee yelled her guesses as Azula acted out an animal, Mei rolled her eyes, being far less than amused at this game than her friend.

"an armadillo bear," Mei sighed.

"Hey, it wasn't your turn!" Ty lee complained.

"You already guessed twice," Mei said as she grudgingly pulled herself to her feet.

"Wait, Mei, since you've guessed it correctly, it's your turn to act out an animal." Azula pointed out before Mei took a step to leave.

"What, I have to actually do it?" Mei said.

"Come on, don't be such a glum, you have to play too!" Azula said as she pulled Mei to the center of the room before taking a seat next to Ty Lee.

"Whenever you're ready,"

Mei stood there for awhile, then sighed as she slowly made a gesture of an animal.

"a... a crane!... a woodpecker!" Ty lee said,

"relax, it's an eagle hawk," Azula said calmly,

"If I say that it is, can we stop this stupid game?"

Azula didn't like her tone, especially when spoken to her in such a rudely manner. So she slightly grinned , coming up with a plan.

"We would but I'm still not quite sure... it would help if you move around instead of standing there like some ancient statue."

Mei groaned abruptly and moved around just like she was being told.

"I think if you could do some noises, that would make it a lot easier,"

"Really?" Mei whined. Azula did not answer.

"Fine."

Mei went back into acting out the animal. Azula also shouted to put more energy to it for she and Ty lee did their best when acting their animal.

Mei continued acting. Wiggling, flapping her hands everywhere and cooing.

"A... a messenger hawk! It's gotta be a messenger hawk!"

Azula started to laugh at the poor girl, surely she was having a delighted time seeing quiet and grumpy Mei acting more like a fool than an animal before her eyes.

Mei turned around, sighing to herself. She gasped in embarrasment when she saw that behind where Azula and Ty lee were sitting, Zuko stood wide-eyed with a surprised expression.

"Come on, I almost had it!" Ty lee exclaimed before realizing Mei's sudden reaction,

"Wh-what is it?... oh, hi Zuko!" Ty lee chimed.

Azula still couldn't stop laughing, the situation made it even worse. Mei got red-face and ran out of the room.

"Are you happy Azula? You just embarrased your friend!" Zuko exclaimed while Azula wiped her tears from laughing too much.

"Me? She was the one with bad acting skills," She said leaning back. Zuko only scoffed and left.

Zuko roamed around before spotting Mei near the pond where the turtle ducks used to swim.

He quietly made his way towards her, hearing his approached, Mei turn her face towards him. She didn't seem at all too please to see him, she slowly turned away, looking once again at the empty pond.

"What, no 'oh, it's you' ?" Zuko said. There was no answer.

"Look... I guess I'll have to apologize on my sister's behalf, she could be wierd sometimes... well, you know her, of course." He sighed.

"I don't care for any apologies at the moment, so you could just chill," Mei said quietly.

"Um.. okay, but please don't feel bothered,"

"I'm not bothered,"

"Really?" Zuko sneered.

"Because you took off like it was the end of the world and you're not even looking at me... yeah, it seems to me like you are,"

"Hey! I said I wasn't, now the only person bothering me is you!"

Just then the sky thundered as rain started to pour. Mei groan stressfully as her hair and clothing became quickly drenched. She turned to leave, but as she was leaving She didn't notice the puddle of mud and she slipped and fell. Dirtying her clothing with more water and now covered in mud.

~Can this day get any worse!~

She whipped her face towards Zuko and glared at him as soon as she heard him laughing, . She balled some mud onto her hands and shot it straight at him, hitting him face flat and making him fall onto the dampened earth. Mei smiled in victory.

"So..." Zuko said as he wiped the mud from his face.

"You want to play?"

He started to ball mud onto his own hands, Mei watched him in shock as he took his aim.

"No... no...ah!" She yelped as she was splattered with mud. She got angry and began to throw even more mud at him, he did the same.

Zuko ran to her and she started running, throwing, slipping, and even laughing as the rain poured and the sky thundered.

What was once a fight became a game.

They both continued to throw mud at each other until they heard a voice yelled at them.

"Your highness!" Cried his carer, more like his babysitter.

"You shouldn't be out there, you can get sick! come in at once, both of you!"

Mei ran towards the palace laughing as they both threw mud at the lady, she screamed in utter disgust as mud landed on her face and dress.

Zuko continued to run after her.

"Wait! where are you going?" He yelled.

"It's time for me to go home," She said calmly, Though still in the rain and covered in mud, she spoke to him soothingly and at peace. Zuko blushed as he noticed that even her eyes brighten up.

"I have to go... Bye!" She said giggling. it wasn't a girly giggle,

but she giggled.

"thank you for letting me throw mud at your face!" She said running towards her carriage. Zuko was left alone, but he couldn't stop smiling.

"anytime."

HELLUUU THAAR!
sorry for not updating I am a horrible person, No really I Am!

but here is a new chapter for all of you, I REALLY hope that you guys will enjoy it,

(especially for Meiko fans, [yes my dears, this one is for you]) I love you guys so much, I hope this story gets more views in the future, I promise that in the next chappie there would be more interesting stuff and don't worry... we will see who will be the enemy. We're getting close to that.