He defends you

Hey everyone I hope you enjoy this short imagine of the boys defending you xx

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Minho♡

My stomach turned as my body was thrown around in the darkness of this cage that was shooting upwards. I can't remember anything. What's happening?

All of a sudden the cage creaks to a sharp stop and a few seconds later I am blinded by light and male voices filled my ears.

"I-It's a girl!" I hear a British voice say in suprise. Gasps and questions are quickly throw around. My eyes adjusted to the light and I soon saw around 50 male teenagers staring down at me.

Someone pulls me up and now I'm surrounded by them all. What's going on? Who are these people? Who am I? Where am I? I start to freak out looking like a dear in headlights.

"A girl can't be here. She's weak,"

"We should give her to the grievers, she looks as ugly as one"

"Make her clean everything! That's what she can do!"

A few painful insults started getting thrown my way like daggers until a voice silenced them. It was a muscular asian boy who seemed pretty cute and had authority.

"She stays, she's one of us, a glader and I think half of you guys are blind because she is gorgeous. She will be treated equal, and anyone touches her. I'll feed you to the grievers myself!" He looked at me half the time while I stared at him.

Everyone nodded in agreement as I said a short 'thank you' He nodded at me sending me a smirk. A blonde boy came up beside me.

"I'm Newt, and that shank is Minho. Welcome to the Glade greenie."

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Thomas♡

Everyone said I couldn't do it. Everyone said to give up. There were times when I believed them, it was hard being the only girl, especially wanting to be a runner. Very high hopes in the glade.

No one believed in me, well that I knew of anyway. I trained hard and I was determined to become a runner. Minho, he knew I could run but he didn't want me to be one because I am a girl and didn't want me getting hurt.

I didn't want him to protect me, I could do it myself. I was running laps around the glade, sticking close to the walls, breathing easily. The hard part was trying to block out what some of the boys started saying.

"Just give up! You will never make it!"

"Stop trying. There's no point!"

"You are a girl, you can't be a r-" One of the boys words was cut off by another. I stopped in your tracks to look at him.

"She can be whatever she wants to be, I've seen her work harder than anyone else. You shanks get back to work and stop trying to put her off." Thomas, a current runner defended you.

I smiled warmly at him. The three rude gladers wandered off and it left Thomas and I. Someone actually believed in me. A cute person at that as well. When I become a runner maybe I could run with him. That wouldn't be that bad.

"Thank you Thomas."

"Anytime, keep at it. Hope to see you in the maze running one day soon,"

"Thanks, you will. I promise you that," He smirked at me then jogged off.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Newt♡

I hated being the only girl, it made me an easy target for some of the boys who didn't want me here. All I wanted was to be alone without being harassed one way or another for once.

If someone wasn't calling me names they were trying to get in my pants and to be honest, it was extremely annoying. All I wanted was someone who liked me but not for my body.

A group of regular boys who liked to harrass me came stumbling in the woods obviously drunk from the bonfire. I tried to stand up and walk away but one of their hands clamped down hard onto my wrist shoving me against an oak tree.

"Hey Y/N, how about we have some fun? You would like that right?" I hitched my knee up hitting him right where I wanted, he groaned and cursed and sank to the floor. The two otherside jumped on me and pinned me to the floor.

"Your going to regret that babe," Just as he raised his fist you felt both of their weights being pushed off of me letting air fill my lungs again. A tall boy who I could see at this angle loomed over the three boys menacingly. 

"You. Never. Touch. Her. Again. Got it? Your bloody filthy boys who don't know how to treat a girl right. Now get out of my bloody sight!" The three boys scrambled off of the ground and ran back into the open.

Once I heard the British accent and his use of the word 'bloody' I knew it was Newt, the 2nd in command around here. Never spoken much to him before. But I knew he was nice to most.

He turned his attention on you, the moonlight lighting up his concerned face as he knelt down to and helped me up.

"You okay love?" My heart melted at that sentence, I nodded my head staring at him.

"Thank you, you came just in time," I breathed out a sigh of relief. He smiled crookedly at me. So cute.

"Lucky I did, you shouldn't wander around by yourself. Here come hang out with me at the bonfire." He offered his hand which I gladly accepted. 

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked it ❤❤