Your pregnant

Hey everyone I hope you like this one. Please give me some ideas xx Thank..

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Minho♡

Your POV.

The music boomed through out the glade as everyone danced and had fun. I jumped up and down with Minho having a fun night together. He drinker down another cup of alcohol and I've had none. He didn't notice why yet.

It's been nearly 2 month into my pregnancy and I found out last week and I still haven't told Minho. I didn't know how I was going to but he's bound to notice soon. He handed me a glass that was filled with alcohol but I rejected it immediately.

He gave me a confused look and I just shrugged as if it was nothing.

"Why aren't you drinking?" he asked worried.

"I can't," I said simply thinking this is a better time then ever to tell him that I'm pregnant. He looked more confused by my words and he waited for me to explain.

I rolled my eyes and I felt the baby kick slightly. I grabbed his hand and held it against my stomach. He was even more confused now until he felt the kick. His jaw completely dropped and a smile spread across his face.

"I-I'm going to be a dad?!" He asked astonished. I nodded smiling as well. He pulled me into a massive hug and cheered which got everyone's attention on us. 

"Can we tell them?" He asked hopefully and I nodded allowing it. 

"I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!" He yelled excited and everyone had different reactions. Alby dropped his glass and started to clap along with a few others cheering and congratulating us both.

No one could keep the smiles off of our faces. It was a good night and now no one offered me any more alcohol since the announcement and Minho didn't leave my side.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Thomas♡

This is the 5th times this morning for the past week. Thomas can't stop worrying and I'm slightly getting worried as well. I seem to be vomiting a lot and not eating what I usually do.

Thomas had forced me to go to the Medjacks to see if they knew what was wrong with me. That's where I was now. They had had a looked at me and were discussing everything with each other while I waited.

Thomas wanted to stay with me but Alby had forced him to do his job as a runner. He would be back in just under and hour hopefully. Jeff walked up to me with a nervous look on his face.

"I don't know how your going to take this but we found out why you have been sick. Y-Your pregnant." He stutters.

Pregnant. The word echos in my head until I finally grasp the meaning of it. I was pregnant with Thomas' baby. We were going to be parents. I grinned and thanked Jeff and quietly gathered my things and left waiting to tell Thomas the good news.

I was thrilled to have a child and I hope Thomas will be as well. I waited nervously for the next 50 minutes but the maze wall for Thomas. He soon emerged out of the maze and saw me there.

Sweat was running down his forehead as he panted breathless. He kissed my cheek and that's when he asked me what the Medjacks said. I didn't want to waste time so I flat out said it hoping for the best.

"I'm pregnant!" I say and watch his out slowly for into a smile and his eyes grow wide. He cheered and picked me up spinning me around.

"I'm going to be here by your side no matter what Alby says. I love you!" Thomas cheers excited.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Newt♡

"GOD Y/N WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO!?" Newt yelled at me,his veins popping out.

"I WANT YOU TO BE HERE FOR ME!!" I screamed fueling his anger.

"I'VE GOT A JOB! IT'S IMPORTANT THAT I'M A 100% FOCUSED ON THAT!" He throws back at me. The argument has been going on for over an hour.

Newt never spends any time or talks to me anymore because he's too focused on his job as if I'm not important.

"IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR FAMILY NEWT! NEVER BE THERE FOR US!" I howled in fury letting the 'us' slip in.

I've been pregnant for a couple of weeks and Newt doesn't know because he's never here. He scrunched his face up in confusion.

"WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT? I'M SORRY I'M NEVER HOME BUT JEEZ DON'T BE SO CLINGY!" He shouts.

"Fine.." I calm down, "I guess you will ignore our child then as well. Sorry I'm too 'clingy' might be the hormones!" I sass back finally having enough. His face softens as I tell him that I'm pregnant.

"Y-Your pregnant? Why didn't you tell me" He stutters.

"Maybe because you were never here?" I say huffing in annoyance.

"oh my god babe I'm so so sorry! I should have been here for you. I'm such a terrible boyfriend and father!" he criticizes himself sounding truly sorry.

"It's okay, and no your not. You were working-" I start but he interrupts me saying that he is going to have time of work to be here for us both. He kept repeating sorry and I fogave him as we both laid down as he rubbed my stomach.

"I can't wait to meet you, I'll be here for you and mummy!" he talks to the baby as well both fall asleep in each others arms, the fight being well forgotten. 

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go I hoped you liked this one. Comment what you thought. Who's was your favorite? xx