What others think of you guys

Hello people! Please request an imagine or comment what you thimk of the ones I do please 😊

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Newt♡

Thomas:
They are the cutest couple ever, they bring out the best in each other. Newt always seems to get excited just by hearing her name.

Minho:
I've never seen him smile so much. I'm happy he is finally happy, I think he is going to be okay now that he's got her.

Gally:
Yeah I guess they are alright, I mean why does she like him? She can always have me but I guess they are cute.

Alby:
It can get annoying because he gets distracted from doing his job now but you know how two people and love can be? Yeah no, me neither!

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Minho♡

Thomas:
I see him in the maze everyday and either he is missing her so much he runs faster or he doesn't shut up about her. He's crazy about her.

Newt:
They are the same, both sarcastic bloody shanks but although he says he hates it I know he loves it when she plays with his 'perfect' hair.

Alby:
I'm fine with it because it makes him a better runner. He runs faster and makes sure he is back in time to see her, she is his motivation to get back to the glade.

Gally:
It is annoying! How can one couple kiss so much in one day! I mean yeah they do love each other you can tell but please don't kiss in front of me!

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Thomas♡

Newt:
I never thought Thomas would be the sort of guy to blush and be all cute with a girl but I guess I was wrong. They really balance each other out.

Minho:
He's one lucky shank, I didn't know he could score a girl, I reckon he is obviously doing something right in the world to get her.

Gally:
I could care less about their relationship, since I hate Thomas I usually walk off when I see him, but if I'm being honest they do look adorable.

Alby:
Since he is the new greenie I'm glad he has someone he loves and can go to whenever he needs, he really need someone to live in a place like this. They will keep each other sane.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤