He sees/finds out you cut

TRIGGER WARNING!!!
This involves self harm and if you are uncomfortable ready in about it please just skip.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Newt♡

I just can't take this anymore! I hate this place! I hate it!!! Everyday is a constant drag and the only thing keeping me going at the moment is my loving boyfriend, Newt. All day I've been itching to be alone so I can release the pain and feel completely numb.

Now I am in my usual spot, the Deadhead-at the same time as always. Everyone was having dinner and I ate quickly as I always did. I eagerly snatched the small razor blade out from under my little box behind the tree where all my other blades were.

I had no hesitation to pull my pants up so they were showing all of my old and new cuts. I decided to only do one thigh today. On both of them there is well over 100 on each. I positioned the blade over my delicate skin, and I sliced.

I did it over and over like it was routine, I felt the pain and sadness wash away for a few seconds, I had made about 20 long cuts on my thigh and they immediately bleed and started to run down my leg. My surroundings were all blurred but I got pulled back into my senses when I heard someone.

"Y/N..." he breathed out in suprise. I jumped slighted and I felt my heartbeat quicken rapidly. I immediately tried to stand up and explain myself but that was a bad idea when I started to feel light headed. I felt myself tumble but Newts secure arms wrapped around me and layed me down.

"Babe, please no, just why? Y-you can talk to me, don't do what I did!" He whimpered trying to keep himself from crying hut I could feel the tears dripping onto my face and I could hear the sadness in his voice. He examined the cuts and sighed deeply but his voice was still shakey.

"I promise you this Y/N, I am here for you, I'm not leaving."

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Minho♡

I emerged from the showers with a normal fake smile plastered on my face. I saw my boy friend Minho in the distance and I started to jog towards him. I clasped the ends of my long sleeved jumper in my palms being careful not to let them slide up to reveal my new cuts I just made in the shower.

Minho saw me and his face brightened and he pulled me into a tight up and I did the same. He pecked me on the lips and we started to walk to our shared room to get some sleep. It didn't take us long to get inside our room and we were both ready for bed.

We cuddled comfortably with my back pressed against his chest. His hand locked with my but unfortunately that made me let go of my sleeve and it immediately fell down revealing all of my cuts. I quickly but unnoticeably tried to cover it up but it was too late, he had seen.

My worst fear is about to come to life. He is going to break up with me and tell everyone, why would he date a freak? He sat up straight and his eyes were wide. He grabbed my wrist being careful not to hit my cuts. He stared at them and I could see the sadness in his eyes but I also saw something else.

He's seen this before, he has seem someone else hurt themselves before. He was silent for what felt like forever while I sat the awkwardly not saying anything either. His eyes shifted to my eyes and I quickly looked down in shame and pulled my arm from his grasp.

"Look, I understand. I know you might not think I do but I can help. Just don't hurt yourself, please just don't do that, I can't lose you as well! I need you Y/N!" He said sternly but his voice cracked at the last sentence. I felt a pang of guilt hit me and I knew what I had to try and do.

I was going to try and stop, for him, for me, for us.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Thomas♡

I was in the middle of cleaning up one of Thomas' new gashes from running. When I was done, Clint left the room to deal with another injured glader and I kissed Thomas on his wound and said 'all better?'and to which he nodded. He thanked me with a kiss but I could sense something was wrong. I gave him a questioning looked and he sighed deeply.

"Let me see your wrist Y/N." Thomas says calmly. I wanted to run then and there but my feet were frozen on the ground and my mouth was sown shut. I eventually was able to shake me head. I wasn't going to let him see. I knew now he knows but I couldn't let him see them.

"That's what I thought," he mumbled under his breath. I opened my mouth to make up another lie and excuse but he interrupted me before I could. He grabbed my was it and sat me down on his lap. He rolled up my sleeves and when I went to pull away he just gripped tighter.

He saw them and he looked at me sadly but knowingly. He didn't say anything and I was hoping he wouldn't take it too bad. He gave me a reassuring smile them placed his lips on the latest cut. Then he moved to the next one and so on until they were all kissed.

It somehow made me feel better and I knew everything would be alright, he will be here for me. "All better?" he asked looking at my piercing eyes. I smiled and nodded and kissed him on the lips. I know that this time I wasn't lying. I will get better.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Comment what you think of this one and I'm happy to take requests. 😀 if you are going through self harm or anything you are always welcomed to come to me.

Please check out my instagram account @tmr_imagines_250 it means a lot if you did. xx