Requested Newt

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤
Requested by: thantophobia--
Theme: Kinda Sad
Info: Newt gets drunk and hits you
¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Bea's pov.

It has so far been a wild night. Loud music, dirty dancing, lots of drinking in the glade. There was a new green and you all showed him a good time.

Newt my loving boyfriend was no where to be found in the crowd. The fire shone orange lights on my face as I continued to look for Newt.

I tucked my hair behind me ears them my eyes landed on the drunk british blonde. Gosh he was a handful drunk.

Next to him was countless empty bottles of Gally's drink while he was chugging another. He had never drunk this much before but I approached him anyway.

He could barely keep his eyes opened and his hair was a mess. He had his cute little hoodie on which I loved. A smile instantly sprung on my face when he saw me.

My heart sped up everything I looked at him. He was siting on a chair away from the others just drinking. I did what I always did and sat on his lap.

Every time I did this he would wrap his secure arm around my waist and snuggle into my neck but this time it wasn't the case.

He threw me to the floor in a matter of seconds and stood up in a rage. This wasn't Newt, he had drunk way too much tonight. Fear flashed in my eyes as his hand collided with my cheek.

No one saw the slap, or the tears that started to stream down my face. Newt scoffed at me and went back to drinking. I scrambled off the ground and ran quickly to my room with my hand on my cheek.

It was sure to bruise. Why the hell would Newt do such a thing, he was usually caring and gentle. I went into the small man made room and flopped onto the bed that welcomed me.

I slowly succumbed to the desire to sleep with my cheek still stinging. Then the lights were out.

¤▪¤▪□¤▪¤

"Bea are you in here?" Newt's croak voice woke me up ad well as him intense banging on the door.

I checked my watch and saw that I had slept most of the day away, Newt must of as well.

I didn't want to see or talk to Newt. Not after last night. Since I didn't lock my door I heard the handle turn and his soft footsteps enter the room.

I rolled to the side of my bed so my bruised cheek was facing away from him. My bed dipped down as Newt sat on it.

His warm hand reached up to move my hair out of my face but I flinched at his hand coming towards my face again.

"What's wrong?"

What does he think is wrong! He was obviously too drunk to remember what happened last night. Might as well show him to see if he remembered.

I quickly sat up revealing my face to him but didn't make eye contact. His eyes widen and his mouth formed an 'O'

"Who did this to you! Whoever it was I'll make sure they get thrown in the slammer!" His venom spat through his teeth. I scoffed at him while rolling my eyes.

"Don't you remember Newt? It was you!!" I stood up and went to walk away.

Realization took over as he finally remembered what he did. I was nearly at the door when his hand latched on my wrist.

"Bea! Holy Klunk I'm so so sorry! I can't believe I did that, I promised I wouldn't hurt you and I broke it! I'm sorry!" He sank to his knees and the self hate took over him.

He started to shame as the sobs left his mouth in guilt. I knew Newt felt ashamed and I was started to feel bad for making him sad. I knew he didn't mean to hit me.

I knelt down next to him but he still didn't look at me.

"I forgive you but if you do it again I will throw you to the grievers myself!" I threatened.

He was astonished that I forgave him and his arms flung around me.

"I'm so lucky to have you!"

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

There you go sorry it took so long. If you don't like it then I can re do it. ♡