Chantelle: " Ignore it baby" I said biting my lips.

Tremaine: " I wish i could, what if it's the studio. I'll be right back."

He got off the couch and left me there. He walked in the kitchen and talked on the phone for maybe about 5 mins. It didnt sound like the studio to me. When he got off the phone i, i pulled down my oversized sweater and walked towards him.

Chantelle: " Who was that?"

Tremaine: " It was Marlon babe" He said smiling

Chantelle: " Oh my god, really. I havent talked to him in forever! What does he want?"

Tremaine: " He said that he's flying out here tomorrow with his girl for a comedy show. He asked if we could pick him up from the airport first thing in the morning"

Chantelle: " Aw, i dont mind. I miss him"

Tremaine: " Yeah me too, but here's the thing"

Chantelle: " What is it?"

Tremaine: "He asked if he can stay here."

Chantelle: " So? whats the problem?"

Tremaine: " Well, i know you guys are exes and i dont want problems."

Chantelle: " Aww Trey, dont worry. Marlon and I are just friends, nothing more. Nothing will happen. I promise."

Tremaine: " Alright, you better make sure now." He said smacking my ass

Chantelle: " Ouu papi" I said laughing

Tremaine: "Lets get to bed, we have to wake up early to get Marlon from the airport."

We both walked upstairs and wrapped under the sheets in eachothers arms. I couldnt sleep because of what we were doing before his phone rang. I wanted more. I slowly got on top of Trey and tried not to make such sudden movements to wake him up. When i finally positioned myself right on his lap i started twirling at his chain and then leaned down and started kissing on his neck. He moved his head to the side and shuffled a little. Now i knew he was awake. I started moving my hips on his waist making him go hard.

Tremaine: " Damn baby girl" He said moaning. I sat up and placed my hands on his chest and poked out my bottom lip

Chantelle: " Can we finished what we started?"  He pulled me in close to him and kissed me on my forehead.

Tremaine: " You know damn well i would love to get it in right now. But you also know if we stay up, we wont be able to wake up tomorrow. We have plans babe."

Chantelle: " Your right. Good night baby." I sighed and then turned around.

The next morning...

I woke up to Trey shaking the hell out of me. I was so scared that i shot right up.

Chantelle: " Trey what the hell! You know your not supposed to scare someone when they are sleeping!" I said panting

Tremaine: " Hahha, sorry baby. But you have to get up. We have to meet Marlon and the airport!" He said as the stripped the sheets off me and pulled me out of bed.

Chantelle: " Okay okay im going !"

I went into the washroom and took a quick shower. I got out and mosturized my body and found an outfit. I picked out some black tights, with ablack spagetti strap tank top. I then tied my plaid button up shirt around my waist and slipped on my timberlands. I put my hair up in a ballerina bun and then grabbed my purse and went downstairs to meet Trey. When i got downstairs he was sipping on orange juice and texting on his phone.

Tremaine: " Finally your done. Marlon just texted me and said his flight landed so he will be out of security soon. We have to get going."

Chantelle: " Alright, can i drive this time baby?"

Tremaine: " Of course, just pick a car."

I walked over to the key holder and looked at the keys thinking of which i could pick. Of course, all of these cars were Treys, only one of them was mine. I decided to drive the range rover so that we could have space for Marlons luggage, and plus he's bringing his new girlfriend and i know how girls are, so that means double the luggage.

Chantelle: " Im ready, lets go"

Trey hopped in the passenger seat of the car and we stared driving. I turned up the radio and we started jamming to some songs. We finally got to the airport and i parked the car. Before i got out, Trey put his hand on my thigh and looked at me

Tremaine: " You better behave when he's here baby" I smacked his hand off of me.

Chantelle: " Damn bae, i already told you, you have nothing to worry about. Im all yours"

I said leaning over and kissing his lips. We both got out of the car and started walking in to the airport to geet Marlon.

Tremaine

Chantelle and I walked into the airport hand in hand. We got in and wait to the gate where Marlon would be leaving from. We waited about 30 mins until he came out. Security is such a bitch sometimes.  I finally saw Marlon leaving the gate pulling his luggage along with some girl that he was holding hands with. I forgot he said he was bringing his new girlfriend. I was excited to meet her. As i was watching them come towards us, i couldnt help but notice the girl. She looks very familar. Her long black hair, and the way she switches her hips when she walks.  I tried to focus on her face but she was too far away . When they finally reached to us Chantelle ran and hugged Marlon and i dapped him up. 

Chantelle: " Marlon! I missed you!" She said hugging him

Marlon: " I miss you too man!. Trey, whats up" He said dapping me up

Tremaine : " Nothing man, im good. How was the flight?"

Marlon: " It was smooth. I want you guys to meet my girlfriend." The girl stepped from behind Marlon and Chantelle and I were completely shocked. 

Marlon: " Trey and Chantelle, this is Brianna"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol what!!!???? Ou shit is about to go down! Please comment and vote for my story though. Ya'll are so silent. I know you guys are reading but not commenting. I need feedback and some ideas! 

~Akilah ♥