chapter 1

A/N: (Edited: May 25, 2015)

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

RIN'S POV

Here I am at my orange-colored room, listening to music. A third sigh escaped my lips as I gazed up at the clear sky. Can't my life be beautiful as the sky? I want my worl to be as vast and clear as that, but not all people can have it.

While I was pitying myself, a bird flew by my window. How I envy them for being free without a care in the world. My name is Kagami Rin an average school girl, who goes to Crypton universities. My best friend's names are Hatsune Miku a happy and enthusiastic girl who LOVES Leeks and Megurine Luka who acts motherly-like and loves eating Tuna. Why am I even introducing myself to the air?

So anyway, my friends are weird, but who am I to judge them? I'm also weird anyway!

I have lost hope. This hope I kept on spouting about that isn't even real. I waited even a single string of hope to appear. Miku kept encouraging me to not give up too. Nonsense! Who would give up so quickly? Anyway today is Sunday and school starts again tomorrow so I went to Hibook.

~//~

Orange_Lover07: logging in...

.

.

.

LeekFreak1010: Hey Rin! What's up? :)

.

.

Orange_Lover07: The ceiling, why?

.

.

LeekFreak1010: Oh, You! hahaha!! Anyway Luka and I thought of going shopping, want to come?

.

.

Orange_Lover07: I think I'll pass...though Miku,you know, I envy the birds

.

.

LeekFreak1010: NOO! DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE STILL CLINGING TO THAT 'HOPE' YOU KEEP ON SAYING!!

.

.

LeekFreak1010: BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GIVE UP, YOU HEAR ME RIN KAGAMI?!?!

.

.

Orange_Lover07: Yeah I know Miku...geez

I_Love_Tuna joined the conversation

I_Love_Tuna: You're becoming an emo, Rinny

.

.

Orange_Lover07: Don't 'Rinny' me Luka

.

.

Orange_Lover07: Sorry guys got to go, Mom's calling me

.

.

LeekFreak1010: YOUR'RE ESCAPING FROM THIS SUBJECT AGAIN RIN!! DAMMIT! YOU'RE UNFAIR!! I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS YOU HEAR ME KAGAMI?! DX

.

.

I_Love_Tuna: Your're unfair...I just got here...

.

.

Orange_Lover07: HA! Sucks for you Luka!!

Orange_Lover07 logging out...

~//~

Finally I got out from that torture. I decided to get some fresh air and to buy some oranges. I walked to the nearest store to buy some oranges, when I finally arrived I asked auntie if she could give me a whole plastic bag of oranges.

I like oranges got a problem with that? No? Okay then...I'm walking back home when the plastic bag ripped. Wait-ripped? RIPPED?! NOOOO~ MY PRECIOUS ORANGES~!!!

I tried picking them up but the others just rolled down the street until I saw a guy pick the oranges that rolled away from me. He saw me and went to my direction.

When he was up close he had blond hair tied into a ponytail and the same shade of azure eyes only a little darker. He stopped right infront of me and said "Need this?" I just nodded.

He somewhat look rather familiar, have I seen him before? He then smirked and said "So you're Rin Kagami? You're rather short and flat-chested than what I have imagined" WHAT THE WHAT? WHAT THE FUDGE HAPPENED?! He was nice and he became like one of those jerks in a split second!

He still had that smirk on, saying "I'll help you carry this oranges home~ Oh and by the way I'm Len Kagamine if you didn't know~"

Len what? wait-WHAAATT?!

Len...Kagamine?

Len?

Kagamine?

LEN KAGAMINE?!?!

Oh Ship...I'm talking to the school's number one playboy and he's even carrying my oranges!! FML...

<><><><>><><><><>><><><><>><><><>

A/N: I know it's short but If you like this story comment and vote! If you do that then i will update faster it's my motivation!!