Chapter 16

"The Baby is the Sacrifice."

"Who says Christmas shopping was a hustle baby Christopher," I whispered rubbing my stomach as my eyes had gazed upon the many Ties for my beloved Cody. I could feel the baby kick a bit making me laugh when I had a felt a presence behind me making me growl. I turned around as I was met with a gray shirt making me slightly confused as I sniffed the air to smell a witch. The first thing on my list for breaking their heads off.

I looked up as I was met with the bright blue of ocean eyes. The mysterious witch or should I say warlock had a chiseled jawline with bright golden like blonde hair. He lips were in the shape of the smirk as if he just had found a piece of a puzzle and guessing that he is trapping me I am it.

"How may I help you. Warlock." I spat as his defined eyebrows had risen in surprise but what can you say you're talking to a pregnant teen who may burst at any second from having a baby. "Well love, it see's that you have something cooking in the oven I see?" He asked looking at my medium sized stomach with a thick British accent forming from his words.

"Yes but that doesn't explain why you're trapping me in the middle of the tie section. It see's you have gotten into the Christmas spirit a bit too much. So I suggest you move your butt out of my way before I rip your heart out." I spat while he gulps. "Pati a dolor de memoria," He whispered as I felt a wave of pain hit my head making me whimper as I growled. A memory of my father had popped in as I could see him in his grave.

After the wave had passed I growled my eyes had become bright golden and gray veins had hidden under my skin.

"You're going to wish you hadn't messed with a pregnant teen," I growled walking to him as then he had disappeared making me gulp looking around

"You're going to wish you hadn't messed with a pregnant teen," I growled walking to him as then he had disappeared making me gulp looking around. I had let out a breath out walking out of the store. Someone is coming for my baby. I need to protect him. My heart beat had raced while I had used my vampire speed to run back home. I took my keys out opening the door while I could feel my fangs poking out of my teeth making me gulp. Why wasn't I turning back? 'Your vampire genes are rising.' My hellhound said while I had an itch on my throat. I wanted blood. I held back my vampiric thirst for blood.

I hid in the corner of my and Cody's room shaking in fear of the thought of hurting anyone. I don't want to take anyone's blood. I need to wait. I stood up heading to the baby's future room since we had already designed it a few weeks ago. It was white and bright pastel blue. Very innocent color shall I say but we were far from innocent. Tomorrow was Christmas and Cody had yet to come out of jail yet. Kathy and Jamie with their mates were keeping eye on the pack while I was alone. Scared.

I sat in the wooden rocking chair in the far right corner of the baby's room.