Chapter 1

UNEDITED

       “Wakey wakey babe.” Cody whispered in my ear making me giggle a bit as my eyes slowly opened to see his body hovering over me. “No no. I’m to tired.” I groaned getting out of my bed while he pouted walking over to me. “Ew no. If I wanted to get some of you we would still be in that bed.” Cody winked making me blush heading inside our bathroom.

   It’s been 4 years since I’ve seen James or Tyler and I have approved a lot. I got a tiny bit taller my hair was half teal and half black because I wanted a change. I had graduated from high school about a month ago which was a refile since I was honestly sick of school. But after the day we left that horrid town a whole lot had changed. Jamie and Drake lived with us at Cody’s house and guess what I was right Cody was an Alpha but his father gave it to him since he had become of age. I had meet his mother and father Catherine and Jonathan Black whom were very nice and kind hearted people.

    Cody also had a sister and brother which was Camron Black and Diana Black who quickly took me as there own brother and sister after I told them what had happened with the twins and C. The thing is I had never received a message from C or should I say Charles but that was a good thing. Me, Jamie, Drake, and Cody had all lived under the same roof but the house was very big maybe bigger then the twins. Me and Cody shared a room since we were now a couple. It was a pretty big room but very dark colored. Mostly black for Cody and pastel white for me since that was my favorite color.

 Mostly black for Cody and pastel white for me since that was my favorite color

       I quickly took a warm shower when I heard the bathroom door open making me growl for not remembering to close the door

       I quickly took a warm shower when I heard the bathroom door open making me growl for not remembering to close the door. “Leave Cody!” I laughed while the bathroom was dead silent. I could hear the foot step in the bathroom meaning someone was in here with me and I don’t think it was Cody. “Hello?” I asked when I got no response. I turned off the water quickly grabbing a towel that I bring with me. I wrapped it on my body as I quickly opened the shower curtain to see something written on the mirror.

IT’S NOT OVER TILL I SAY IT IS!

-KISSES C

           My eyes widened while I looked around the bathroom to see it empty but the window was open. Someone was here and C is back. Just great. But the why would the twins let Charles go anywhere unless there is a new C in town. I quickly went to my room seeing Cody on his phone lying on the bed but when he saw me in a towel a smirk appeared on his face as his eyes turned bright red. Meanwhile I was trying to hold me and my hellhound down from not throwing a vase at the wall. I had and did tell Cody about C but will C hurt anyone if I tell is my question. But I need to do it.