Chapter 11

"Girl or Boy?"

I parked at a creepy doll shop or should I say a doll hospital

I parked at a creepy doll shop or should I say a doll hospital. But why would C want to go here or why was she wearing men's cologne? I looked at the many dolls when the door to the shop opened making me jump as an elderly lady appeared. She had dark gray hair with pale wrinkled skin that had made her bright blue eyes pop. "Oh hello there sweetheart. Please come in. I'm Mrs. Lipid but you can call me Nancy!" The old lady stated while I gave her a small smile following her lead.

The store looked very old and dusty with dolls letterly everywhere that were broken and had no eyes. Let's just say this place gave me the keeps and not the good ones. "Now what can I help you with dear?" Nancy said while I continued to look around. "Um, have you seen a girl with brown hair with A black hoodie comes in with dolls that looked like these two girls," I asked showing her a picture of Kathy and Jamie while her eyes furrowed up in confusion. "No, but I do keep records of who had come to the store ordering to fix some dolls up. I'll be back." She said as I nodded. I looked around as I had grabbed a doll that had vaguely reminded me of Cody making gulp trying to hold back my tears. 'You miss him.' My hellhound said while I rolled my eyes.

"I think I know who you're talking about." A small boy with brown hair and bright hazel eyes said making me let out a little gasp. "There was a girl that came in. She had blonde hair and was a big bulky man. They were also wearing black hoodies. Oh, I'm Coll." The hazel eyed boy said while I gave him a nice smile shaking his hand. "Really? Did the girl have a bracelet on her wrist that said Amanda on it?" I asked remembering the yawned bracelets we used to make. "No, I wasn't able to see because of the huge hoodies they had on," Cole stated as then Nancy came in the room with a run down brown book in her hand.

"I see you met Cole." She said gritted her teeth as if she was mad at the poor child who had saved me a whole lot of trouble. "Yeah, I did. Nice kid." I smiled patting him on the head going towards the desk where the book was. "So when was the date?" Nancy asked flipping through the rusty book.

"November 28," I said remembering the day that we were at the hotel. "Oh, those were brought in by a Kiara King."

My eyes widened while I don't remember ever coming to this store unless C had done it for me with a little sidekick. "Oh um o-okay," I mumbled saying a nice thank you to Nancy and Cole was giving Nancy a death glare. I shrugged it off walking outside as I got the quick feeling that someone was watching me making goosebumps appear on my arms. I gulped walking to my car when I was quickly grabbed by the wrist while in a flash my arms were pinned on top of my head.

Cody. "What do you want?" I spat trying to remove myself from him while he smirked revealing the purple bags under his eyes meaning he hadn't slept for a while or days. "Why were you in there?" He asked leaning close to my face while I could smell cigarette and peppermint radiating from his mouth and clothes. "To get a Christmas gift. Now let me go!" I yelled while he slipped his hand into my shirt making me tense at the cold contact.