Chapter 12

CHAPTER 12 "FAR OR NOT SO FAR"

"What the hell are these?" Cody asked holding up a blue complete Nursery Care Kit and trust me you don not want to be in my shoe's right now cause this man does not know anything about baby things. "Stuff to keep the baby healthy stupid." I groaned adding some pacifiers, Bibs, and some baby clothes. I was the only one who had known the gender which was a bit frustrating for me.

"Finally we're done you don't know anything about baby products." I hissed heading into the car while he rolled his eyes still trying to figure out what a breast pump is. "So how do you use that thing?" Cody asked while I could feel myself slowly getting mad. "Look I put it on my boob and milk comes out from it and then boom a nice fresh of breastmilk," I explained while his eyes were wide as cherry pie but his gaping mouth had soon turned into a smirk was his eyes had flashed bright red.

"Can I have some?" He asked seductively while I was about to run home and collect from frying pans. "Just drive you dimwit," I growled making him laugh putting his hand on my thigh while we had started to drive to who know's where. "So where are we going," I asked putting my hand on top of his. "That's for me to know and for you to find out." Cody winked while I rolled my eyes biting my lip since this baby likes to kick a whole lot.

"Can you please uncover my eyes," I whispered while I could feel myself slowly wobbling and I knew I would fall in any second but I knew Cody would catch me. I could hear tiny whispers and movements as then Cody removed his hand and I heard the word "SURPRISE." I gasped in shock holding my heart as I saw half of the pack here also Tyler and James which was very weird.

"Oh, my gosh guys!" I shouted as I could feel a super blush arose from my cheeks. They had thrown be a baby shower. Well, judging by the pastel colored balloons, flashing lights. And baby items. "You knew about this?" I asked Cody while he smiled joining the others making me giggle while they all looked at me as If I had something to say which I happily had. "IT'S A BOY!" I yelled while Cody's eyes were filled with excitement and the rest were surprised. "I knew it!" Catherine exclaimed while I giggled again I must've sounded like a 14-year-old girl getting asked to the prom by her date.

"Anyways. LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Cody shouted while the song 'Dance Off' had come on making Cody quickly grab my waist. Cody spun me around laying me down as he had his hand on my back. "Wow. When did you learn these moves?" I asked as he brings me up twirling me around bringing me into his chest so we were nose to nose. "Let's just say us boys has an easy way of getting into your guy's sleepovers." He smirked making me gape my mouth open a little. Pervert.

I rolled my eyes letting go of him putting my hands on my hips waving them around making his raise a brow.

"Now how did you learn those moves?" Cody smirked while I shrugged my shoulders smiling innocently. "It's called I forgot." I giggled making him smile walking towards me as a slow song, 'Burning Desire' had come on. My arms went around his neck as if I was holding him to dear life. His hands slowly found their way to my hips but slowly went down making me hit the back of his head which gave him the message to put them where they're supposed to be.