The Everlasting Darkness

It's dark, only that. Wether it's humid or not, comfortable or not, or even reachable or not, no one knows except him.

Him, the man who opposed the world and gave everything for his ambition only. Sacrifice all if it's necessary.

Albeit, all those effort were ceased into nothingness. Took all the responsibility on his shoulder alone, sentenced to imprisonment for 20.000 years while living his immortal life. Many big things could happened at the span of only 1 years, but to him, he lost track of time already. For him to live in the everlasting darkness.

Both of his eyes and mouth are locked--or precisely every parts of his body are locked--no movement could slip away from him. The only thing that moved are his chest, that going up and down.

Now, there's enough of his casualties and circumstances. It's time for his usual dark days to get a glimpse of stranger's voice bit by bit.

The story of prisoner that had long forgotten the touch of sun light. 

_______________________________________
Aizen POV

In this darkness where I hear nor see anything, where my days would go to waste because some foolish apes that pushed me onto this chair

In this darkness where I hear nor see anything, where my days would go to waste because some foolish apes that pushed me onto this chair. Suddenly I hear a glimpse of faint voice that I  thought I must had lost my mind. Of course, it seems that's not the case, since that fragile voice could be from another captain that I don't know how long had she worked as a new captain.

" Oh, to what place does the sea stretch?
It stretches on, to that country. "
She sang a song, with her faint voice that feels like can break at any time.

Even if I wanted to answer her, I can't even blink because of this chain and lock that locked every parts of me.

" How pathetic. "
I thought while spitting on those captains image internally.

"...Who? Who's talking to me? "

" Who indeed, that talking to me? "

" You...can hear me, mister? "

I thought my mind was playing a trick on me, but that wouldn't be the case. Since I have full control on my mind—at the very least. So this girl's voice must be... a real person.

" She can hear my thought? "

"... You too. "

I almost gasped in amusement if my whole body were not locked.

" So you can hear me, little girl. "
I smirked internally, this girl could be a ray of hope for me to break this prison. One way or another.

" ...Y-yes... and you can hear mine... as well... "

" I do not know what's the cause of it, but it seems we were brought together by fate. "