Chapter 14 of Part Two {Short}

"Travis. You should rest more. I don't want you getting hurt,"Aphmau said worriedly.

Travis didn't listen, and just got out of the bed.

"No. I'm okay," he finally said, staring at the door. His hands ball into fists.

"This is my fight. Zane is my boyfriend, and whoever this person is needs to pay,"he continues, his voice changing to a more demonic one.

"But-"Garroth tries to say.

"I know he's your baby brother, but I don't want anyone else getting hurt or involved. If this person is a threat, it's best we handle this separately."

"Aph. Make sure to get your relic ready if I get badly injured,"Travis says.

"How did you-..."

Travis turns around.

"Son of the Demon Warlock, remember?" He said with a smile. It turned into a sad smile, then a frown.

"I'm sorry guys...just know that you're not going to change my mind,"Travis said.

Garroth and Laurance look at each other.

"Actually, Travis..."Laurance says, stepping up.

"Whatever happens, we want to help. This person seems very powerful, and we don't know their motives yet. Who knows what they could do to Zane?"

Travis looked up at Garroth and Laurance, then takes a deep breath and sighed.

"You're right...I'm acting through emotion."

"You must really love Zane.” Katelyn spoke, a smile on her face. She was holding Lucinda's hand.

Travis smiled. "Yeah. You're right. And thank you for knocking some sense into me,"Travis said. “I'm counting on you guys to help me rescue Zane.”

"You're our friend! Of course we will help!"Aphmau said with a smile.

"Well, I should head back to the house. Try and find some clues. We should meet up at Aph's after. See you all later,"Travis says with a determined smile. He opens the door and runs out. "Hopefully..."he whispers as he runs.

“We will find you, Zane. I will bring you back to me.”

At the house, Garroth looked out of the doorway. His body starts shifting, and he soon was wearing battle armour; he was in his form.

"I don't want to loose my baby brother..."