Chapter 7~

Travis did not know what had happened after Zane had kissed him, but the next thing he knew, he had woken up cuddled next to him. He smiled down at his new lover. His hair was a mess, and his mask was down. He looked so adorable.

Especially with those freckles.

Travis get up and tried not to make a sound. He didn't want to wake up Zane or the others. He slowly and quietly walk into the kitchen and almost screamed, covering his mouth with his hands.

"Aph! You scared me!" he whisper yelled.

She looked over at him and he noticed that her nose was bleeding, phone in hand.

"Why us your nose bleeding? And why do you look pale as if you seen a ghost when I walked in here?" Travis ask suspiciously, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow.

"I-I-uh..."she started blushing and Travis knew that something was up.

"Let me see your phone," he said calmly.

"No!"Aph shrieked.

"Sh! Don't wake the others!" Travis warned. "Now let me s—-"

She shook her head aggressively and ran out the kitchen, out the front door.

"Oh, I swear Aph! You better not have taken a picture of us!" Travis called out to her. She keeps running and screaming, as if she were being chased by a bear.

Travis' phone buzzed in his pocket. He unlocked his phone to a text message from Zane.

Dude, what the hell?! What happened?!

Aph. Phone. Refusing to give up.

He replied as he ran after her. After finally catching Aphmau before she could turn the corner, Travis snatched the phone out of her hand.

"Eep!" Aph squeaked.

Travis looked at her gallery and his eyes widen, cheeks now red and hot.

The picture was of Zane and Travis cuddling, the new lover's limbs intertwined like pretzels with smiles on their faces as they peacefully slept.

"......oh my god..."Travis whispered as his eyes were glued onto the photo.

"I...already sent it to everyone...."Aphmau said quietly, pouting guiltily.

Travis looked at her and gave her back the phone, then start walking back to the house, emotions flowing through him. It confused him as butterflies swarmed his stomach.

"I'm sorry!"Aphmau said, running up to catch up to Travis

"I'm not mad,"he said, hands in my pockets.

"Huh?!"

"Just...confused..."he added, looking at her with a scared look on his face.

"..."

They don't talk anymore and walk back to the house. Once they walk in, everyone turned their head towards Travis and Aph. Zane is no where to be found, and Kawaii~Chan had a nose bleed.

"No one speak of this," Travis spoke, blushing in embarrassment."Where is Zane?"

"He uh...he left,"Aaron replied. "But before that, he ate Aphmau's last cupcake."

"WHAT?!"Aphmau screamed.

"I'll go talk to him," Travis said. His heart sank.

"Okay," Aaron said, nodding as he understood.

Travis grabbed his belongings and ran to Zane's house. Once he reached the door, it had looked completely dark inside. He could hear glass shattering .

What the hell?!

Travis knock rapidly on the door, scared for Zane's safety. Everything goes quiet.

"Zane?!"

"G-go away!" Travis heard his voice; muffled and sore, probably from crying.

"It's just me. Travis," Travis spoke, his voice shaking. The door opens to reveal a crying Zane. He quickly gets inside and sits him down on the couch. Glass and blood was everywhere on his black carpet. Travus quickly fetched for a first aid kit. He came back to stop the bleeding and patch up the cuts from the glass that hit Zane.

"Zane....What happened..?" Travis ask, trying to stay calm.

"...."

He doesn't reply. Travis looks up at him.

"Zane...you can tell me," he said.

He looked, still crying.

"Zane...please...tell me..."

Zane was quiet for a while. Then he spoke.

"I'm confused....why do I feel...this burning sensation when I'm around you? Why do I feel so...scared..?"he said timidly and in between sobs. Travis didn't expect to hear his deep voice sound so vulnerable and shaky.

"....I don't know. But I feel the same way..." Travis replied, finishing the wrapping on Zane's arm.

It gets quiet after some time, and Travis decided to ask Zane something.

"Zane?" He looks at Travis."Why did you kiss me?"

".....I don't know...."he looked down.

"...well, your wounds are covered. If you need anything, I'm always here, okay?"

He smiled slightly."Okay."

"Oh. And you forgot this." Travis handed Zane his mask. He starts blushing.

"O-oh. Th-thank you...." He puts it on, and as Travis leaves, he says something without even thinking.

"By the way....You look better without the mask."