Chapter 11~ All I Want For Christmas Is A Pony Loving Emo {CHRISTMAS SPECIAL}

T'was finally Chritsmas. Travis so excited to be around friends and his boyfriend again. The emerald eyed male walked downstairs to see everyone else ready to open presents and get ready. They were going to be hosting this party now, since Aphmau was moving in with Aaron.

(This story is not exactly like the actual role play)

Everyone showed up and gets settled in. Food is already being eaten, and music is playing while boisterous chatter erupted in the jolly air. Travis looked around with a smile on his face, but he didn't see Zane everywhere. His smile turns into a frown as walked up to Aphmau.

"Hey. Uhm. Aph? Where's Zane?" Travis asked nervously.

Aphmau's eyes rose and she looked guilty, like if she was supposed to tell me something. She facepalmed.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I was supposed to tell you this as soon as I got here, but I got caught up in the holiday spirit! Zane told me he'd be running late for last minute shopping! I'm sorry! I totally forgot!"

Travis smiled, sighing in relief. "It's fine. And thanks for telling me!"

He walked into the kitchen to chat with Dante. The doorbell rang and Travis bolted to the door.

"I got it!" Travis yelled out. He opened the door and Zane is standing there with a red nose, dressed in all black.

"Where were you! You look like you robbed a store or something," Travis joked, giving him a hug.

"Well, that's not how you greet your boyfriend,"Zane grumbled. He sounded sick.

"Are you sick?" Travis asked him. Zane nods.

"Yeah... I wasn't feeling good yesterday, so I stayed home and forgot about buying you a present, so I ran to the store last minute. Did Aph tell you?"

Travis smiled and noddes. "Yeah, she told me. Now come in! Let's have some fun! Don't let your sickness get the better of you, okay?" Travis said. Zane smiled and Travis takes off his mask to give him a peck on his cheek. He quickly pulls the mask back up. That's when Travis noticed the white wrapped present in Zane's arm.

"Is that for me?" He asked.

"Yeah. But you can only open it when I tell you," Zane said, giving Travis a stern look.

"Okaaayy~"

Zane walked towards the living room and Travis followed close behind. Aphmau looked at the two of them with a mischievous smile. Was she planning something?

Travis let it slide and had fun with his boyfriend and friends. Soon, it's getting really late and everyone is exchanging gifts.

"Okay. You can open it,"Zane said. He grabbed Travis' hand and lead him to the entrance way to the living room.

"Open it." He smiled at Travis and shifts between his feet impatiently and nervously.

"Alright, alright."

Travis opens up the present and a note with beautiful handwriting is written inside. He reads the note.

"All I want for Christmas is you. Now Look up~"

Travis looks up and a grin appears on his lips. He chuckled. The green and red plant everyone knows and loves; mistletoe. Travis looked down at Zane, felling his cheeks heat up. Zane was blushing as well.

"I...I thought that maybe it was your turn to...be the one...to make the first move...since I did before..." Zane said, looking down.

Oh my Irene, he is being so cute right now!

Travis smiled and lifted Zane's head, taking off his mask. Zane looks into Travis' emerald eyes, and Travis looks back into his beautiful blue ones. Their faces still red as Travis leaned in and kissed Zane.

After the kiss, Travis rests his forehead against Zane's. He chuckled again.

"And all I want for Christmas is a pony loving emo. That's you~,"I whisper.

Zane blushed even more.

"I love you, Travi."

"I love you too Zu Zu~."

Old note:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Hope you enjoyed my little ZANVIS Christmas special! I went all out on this one, lol. It was kinda short, I know. But I have family I need to be around, lol. Also, after this will be a normal update. The next chapter might be...intense. Well, anyways, hope you have a wonderful day! Bye!