Chapter 13~ Gone

Zane and Travis woke up to their bodies cuddled against each other. Travis smiled down at Zane, and then gasps, staring horrified at Zane.

"Z-Zane?!"Travis exclaimed in fright.

WARNING: GORY SCENE. PLEASE SKIP IF YOU ARE TOO SENSITIVE TO GORE, OR READ AHEAD.

Zane's face was all messed up; bruised and bloody, his hair covering his face, blood dripping down behind the eye. Travis was afraid of what was under the hair. Zane's eye or a bloody scar? Maybe even his eye wasn't even there...

Travis felt himself falling, and Zane slipping out of his grip, levitating up by nothing. Travis found himself on the ground; a hard, cold, metallic ground, something squishy and wet underneath his feet. Travis' heart raced out of his chest as he slowly looked up. His eyes widened in horror as he saw Zane hung up by chains, his head hung low, barely alive.

"Z-Zane!"Travis screamed, but Zane didn't hear him.

Travis gripped onto his hair, pulling it a little. He was freaking out, and tears escaped his eyes; ones that he couldn't control.

Oh, Travis. You don't understand....you did this!

"N-no...wh-whoever you are...wh-why?! N-no...Z-Zane!"Travis sobbed.

....Zane is dead, Travis. And there's nothing you can do but grieve!

Evil laughter echoed off the walls; an evil, sickening laugh that made Travis pull his hair even more. He kneeled down and sobbed harder.

"N-no...I-it's all a dream...I-it's all j-just a d-dream!!!"

The evil laughter grew louder, hurting Travis' ears. He closed his eyes.

"N-no! I-I'm gonna w-wake up! And wh-when I w-wake up, Zane's gonna b-be with m-me, and we'll be s-safe!"Travis said to himself, trying to calm himself down.

The laughing grew louder, echoing off the walls more, giving Travis a headache. He tightened his eyes more.

"Wake up, wake up!"

There's no way to get him back, Travi...

"Wake up, Travis! Wake up!"

Help me take over the world, and this won't happen at all....

Travis opened his eyes, staring straight at the bloody floor.

I knew it...

"Wake up!!!"Travis screamed harder and louder, trying to outweigh the laughter.

"Travis!"

Travis stopped screaming.

"What? That sounded like..."

Travis covered his ears with force, closing his eyes again to concentrate.

Wake up!

"Travis, wake up!"

"D-Dante....?"

Travis stopped screaming, removing his hands away from his ears. The laughter had stopped, and a white light appeared from above.

"Travis, don't go to the light!"Dante said in an echoey voice.

Slap!

"Ow!"

"Dante, you dumbo! He's supposed to go to the light!" That sounded like...Aphmau?

"Oh. Sorry. TRAVIS! Go to the light!" Dante said in the same echoey voice.

"You don't have to sound like that, Dante," that was Garroth.

"Oh! Sh! He's waking up!" Laurance's voice said.

Travis, blinded by light, opened his eyes and groaned. Then he looked around at all the faces.

"Wh-what happened?" Travis asked, still looking around as he blinked rapidly.

"Wait. Where's Zane?!" Travis jolted up, but screamed in pain as his head began to pound. Aphmau pushed Travis back down in the hospital bed.

Wait...

"Calm down, Travis. You're in the hospital,"Aphmau said.

"Where is Zane?! Is he hurt?!" Travis asked, his heart racing.

Aphmau looked at all the others, to Dante, whom was on the left side of Travis, then looked at Travis with a saddened look.

"He's...he's disappeared...and hasn't returned,"Aphmau said, defeated.

Travis' eyes widened, the nightmare he had coming back to him, then everything that had happened last night.

Travis was asleep in bed, Zane cuddled next to him. A shadowy figure was outside the window, just getting there and staring at the two. It looked identical to Zane.

The figure swiftly (and quietly) entered the room, lifting something above their head, then swinging it down on Zane's head. Travis stirred awake, seeing the figure.

"H-hey! Who are you?! Zane?! I'm calling the cops!"Travis said.

But the figure swung the item down on Travis, knocking him out cold. Travi was left on the floor, bleeding, while the figure put Zane in a black trash bag, and jumped back out the window.

"Travis?! Travis!!" Dante burst through the door, Garroth behind him.

"Shit! Garroth! Zane! I think someone took him!"Dante screamed.

"Oh no...what do we do?!"Garroth said.

"Garroth,"Dante said, looking pale.

"I know. I'm an idiot. I should've followed the figure earlier!"

"Garroth! Travis isn't breathing! We need to get him to the hospital!"Dante yelled.

Garroth grabbed out his phone, calling 911 in a flash.

"Hello? Yes. M-my friend isn't breathing, and my baby bro- my little brother is kidnapped...yes, I know I should call the cops, that just....came out of my mouth...but we will need you just in case he's hurt. But my friend needs the attention...Uh, yes 6606 Mystreet Drive," Garroth said into the phone. He hung up.

"Okay. They're coming...oh, this is my fault!"

"It's not your fault, Garroth! It's none of ours! We just...I don't know....but Travis needs to go to the hospital!"

Travis blinked, then looked around at everyone.

The group was brought back to the present.

"...you okay, Travis?" Aphmau asked calmly.

Travis stared ahead, not at anyone, but at the wall, picturing Zane to be there.

"You messed with the wrong man,"Travis said, his skin turning gray, and his eyes glowing purple.

~Part 1 End~

If you all were wondering, I decided to break this story into two parts, but will continue to chapter 14. Also, I hope the gory scene wasn't that bad for you all. Anyways. That's all! Bye!