Chapter Five~

Aphmau had texted Zane that she wanted him to go to her sleepover. Of course, being her best friend, ge complied and got ready. Let's just hope it doesn't get weird...

Since it was still a good two and a half hours before the sleep over, Zane decided to go early. Aphmau answered the door and told Zane that she expected him. Which wasn't a complete surprise.

"So! While we wait, we could watch new episodes of My Little Horsies!" Aphmau said, jumping up and down. Zane smiled.

"That sounds great," he replied. Aphmau gave him a weird look but shrugged it off. Oh no. I think Travis has rubbed off on me...I'm starting to get into things more often than I'd like.

Zane noticed Aaron and Katelyn and waved. They waved back and went on their phones right after. He sit down with Aphmau and she turns on the TV. Katelyn groans at her phone. Zane shrugs it off and watch the new episodes of My Little Horsies with Aphmau. After they were finished, they decided to watch all three My Little Horsies Girls movies. (Equestria Girls. :3 || 💀)

After that, the door bell rang, and it was already 6:00. Aphmau went to go answer the door, and Zane quickly changed the show to an anime called Owari No Seraph. (Edit: Like, an amazing anime guys. Go check it out if you haven't ;D ||I never finished it sadly 💀)

Aphmau started talking.

"Hey! Zane is in the living room if you want to go hang. I totally forgot to buy something! I'll be right back! If the doorbell rings, just answer it."

"Okay, Aph. "

The person walked in, and it's Travis. Zane smiled shyly at, which was returned with a smile back. Travis sits down next to Zane and they watch the anime in silence.

"Huh...this is a really good anime," Travis commented.

"Yeah..." Zane said, eyes still glued to the screen. "..Huh..."

The doorbell rang and Travis gets up to answer it.

"Hey, baby brother!"

Oh no...It's Garroth.

"Hey..." Zane said, eyes still glued to the screen.

"Wow. You really like this anime, huh?" Travis sat back down next to Zane and he blinked, looking into his emerald eyes.

"O-oh...yeah..." He looked back at the screen.

"So...how are you doing?" Laurance asked, who was not noticed until he spoke up.

"Good," Zane replied.

"I'm good, too," Travis said.

"Wow! I can totally tell why you like this anime so much!" Dante exclaimed.

"....I guess..." Zane said.

The doorbell rang again and Nicole, Lucinda, and Vylad had came in. Aphmau soon came back, and Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn came downstairs. Everyone was in the living room. Some were talking, others were watching the anime, and some were doing whatever on their phones.

Until finally...

"OKAY! TIME FOR GAMES!" Aphmau exclaimed, getting everyone's attention.

Oh no. She is planning something....

"What are we gonna play?" Travis asked curiously.

Aphmau smirked and paused. "TRUTH OR DARE!" she squealed. Some groaned, and they all got into a circle.

"Okay! Me first! Me first!" Aphmau started, pausing. She looked around for a victim.

"Garroth!"

Garroth groaned.

"Garroth! Truth or Dare?" Aphmau asked.

"Truth." Garroth replied.

"Is it true....that you like Laurance!"

Garroth started blushing. "N-no I don't!" he stuttered. Kawaii~Chan squealed.

"Is it true, Garroth?!" she asked.

"...Y-yes!" he said. Laurance started blushing.

"EEK!" Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn squealed.

"Okay! Uhm...Aphmau! Truth or Dare!" Garroth said.

"Uh, dare!" she said.

"I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Aaron!" Garroth said.

Aphmau blushed a dark shade of red. "WHAAAT?!"

"Do it! Do it!" everyone chanted.l except for Zane and Aaron. Kawaii~Chan squealed.

"O-okay! Okay!... I'll do it!" Aphmau said. Her and Aaron went into the closet.

Seven minutes pass and they walk out blushing like tomatoes. Zane smirked a little under his mask.

"Zane. Truth or dare?" Laurance asked.

"Dare! I am no chicken," Zane responded.

Laurance smirked, and Zane knew that he made a horrible decision.

"I dare you to kiss Travis!"