"Stop! That's my brother!" Octavia yells as she helps Finn down.

Out of no where Jasper comes and hits the grounder in the back of the head with what looked like a shovel, causing the grounder to be knocked unconscious once again.

Letting out a sigh of relief Bellamy looked to the boy nodding in thanks before standing up quickly and going to Olivia.

Cutting off her binds he takes a look at her face noticing she isn't going to be waking any time soon.

"This is gonna be tricky," Jasper said as they looked to their fallen comrades.

~

"Clarke! Where's Clarke?" Jasper yelled as they made it to camp.

"Get Clarke now!" Jasper yelled to one of the members of the 100.

"Hey. I'm here what's up?" She asked running to them.

She takes a look and notices Finn and Olivia both unconscious but Finn with an actual knife sticking out of his body.

"Oh my god... He's alive," Clarke said as she checked for a pulse on Finn.

"Bellamy wouldn't let me take the knife out," Jasper says from the sidelines.

"No, that was a good call, Get them to the drop ship now! Go!" Clarke yelled as she grew a bit panicky, usually she had Olivia's help when it came to things like this but now she'd be alone on this.

"Clarke can you save him?" The random girl from before asks, aka Raven.

"No. Not me. I need my mother or at least Olivia, I need to talk to one of them," Clarke said as her voice trembled.

"There's still no radio," Raven said holding her head.

"Raven fix it! Go!" Clarke commanded as she saw she wasn't taking this lightly.

~

"Try getting her up, we need her awake if we can't reach the ark," Clarke ordered someone that was near Olivia.

Bellamy walked up to Olivia and began shaking her calling to her. Seeing that it wasn't working he collected some water from the storm outside and poured it on her face.

Nothing.

~

"Olive I need you to wake up now!" Bellamy said loudly as he shook her lightly.

Her lips parted before her eyes did, gasping for air as her eyes slowly blinked open. The room and things around her all fuzzy.

"Olivia? Can you hear me?" Bellamy asked as he cupped her cheek.

"Am I dead?" She asked lightly as she stared at a blurry figure above her.

"No, but someone will be if you don't snap out of it Olive," Bellamy said with a worried look on his face.

Blinking a few more times and slowly getting up with Bellamy's help, she nodded as she tried to stand- only to immediately begin falling.

"She's up but a little dazed," Bellamy called out to the group as he supported her by grabbing her waist.

"I got my Mom on the line but it's not clear, too much static," Clarke said in between trying to contact her mother.

To Olivia everything seemed bright and disoriented as Bellamy led her to Finn.

"That's not good," she muttered as she saw the knife sticking out of Finn.

"I need all of Monty's moonshine... Now!" Olivia ordered as she clung to Bellamy for support.

~

"Raven whats wrong?" Clarke asked as the signal was splotchy and she couldn't really hear her mother.

"It's not the radio it's the storm," was all raven said as she tried to reconnect.

Suddenly Octavia walked through the opening of the drop ship with two containers in her hand.

"Monty's moonshine," Olivia said after she smelled it.

"Pretty sure no germ could survive it," Octavia said jokingly with a straight face as she noticed who was holding her up.

"Thank you, that's exactly why I wanted it," Olivia said with a smile taking one of the containers.

Olivia was interrupted suddenly by a booming sound coming from outside.

"Storm's getting worse," Octavia commented as they looked around.

"Monroe close the doors," Clarke said as she looked outside.

"We still have people outside," a girl says.

"Monty and Jasper still aren't back yet," Octavia adds.

"It's all right, they'll find somewhere to ride it out," Clarke replies as she looks up at Octavia reassuringly.

"Look one suture needle," Raven says showing Olivia the needle.

"Right... My sight is varied, Clarke you'll have to do the honour of stitching the lad up when we are finished if I still can't see very well," Olivia says as she washes her hands in the moonshine thoroughly.

"And we still need something to close the wound," Olivia added as Clarke took the needle.

"There's some wire on the second level. I use it for tents," Octavia said as she looked up at them.

"Let's see it," Clarke says to her before she goes up there.

"Stay away from the blue wires that run through the ceiling, they're rigged to the solar cells in the roof," Raven says as Olivia she tries standing up on her own.

"Easy- don't strain yourself , just use me," Bellamy says finally breaking his silence as he maintains his grip on the girl.

"I'm fine Bell, at least for now," she muttered as Bellamy hesitantly let her go.

"That means they're hot Octavia!" Olivia called out from the bottom as she took in Raven's words.

"Tell me you guys can do this," Raven said looking at the two blondes.

"As long as I have got her mouth and my hearing I don't need to see," Olivia said with a slight smile pointing to Clarke.

"Hey they're back!" A girl yells out from the door of the drop ship.

"What in bloody hell are you doing?" Olivia asks as she stares with wide eyes as Lincoln is thrown to the ground.

"It's time to get some answers Bellamy says as he goes up to Lincoln.

"You ordered them to bring him here?" Olivia asked angrily to Bellamy as she walked up to them slowly.

"So you mean revenge?" Octavia asks angrily.

"I mean Intel, Get him upstairs" he replies coldly.

"Bellamy she's right-" Clarke was interrupted by her mom's voice on the radio.

"Clarke, honey, we're ready, can you hear me?"

"Bellamy... this is not who we are," Olivia said as she looked up at his face with pleading eyes.

"It is now," he said firmly before turning away from her blank gaze as he said those three words.

GreenToTheBean