twenty-seven.

I knocked on Georges door three times before he answered. He smiled slightly. " Come in." I walked in and smelled alcohol,weed,cigarettes and I heard nirvana playing on the record.

" Look I'm sorry about what I did the other night. Talk to me while I'm here okay ?" I sighed and sat. " Okay. do you want something to drink? Wine?" " No I'm fine." He sat down across from me and stared.

" Look Elly I don't even know how to start this but I'm gonna be straight forward.Yeah i cheated on you. Did i want to ? Absolutely fucking not. I love you Elly and nothings gonna change that.I'm a pretentious twat for what id di believe me. But El nobody can replace you or the person you are. I fucking love you and it drives me insane. I love the way you laugh. I love the way you dance to your favorite songs. I love that you don't take shit from anybody. I love your beautiful brown eyes. I loves the way your smile forms. I love when you get nervous because you look so cut. I love everything about you. From the hair on you head to your tiny feet." I was speechless by now. I felt the tears stream down my face and onto my shirt. " Most of all Elly I love you for you. I wouldn't change you even if I tried because you're amazing and beautiful." I stared at him with tears streaming .

" I wish I could forgive you George but no. I can't. You fucking broke me." I was crying a lot more now, as was he. "I love you and I wanna be happy. But you're not my happiness anymore. I tired doing what I could to make you love me back, but you didn't care. You kept cheating and lying to me." I got up to leave but his hand gripped my wrist. " Elly. P-Please I'm so sorry." I couldn't contain my tears. I loved him but I couldn't do this anymore.

" I'm sorry George."

I left and didn't look back not once.

a/n- so I decided the end was too good. oops. I wanted to make this different. So I fixed it. I might make a sequel I have no idea. Anyways, vote / comment pls. 💖 :).

lots of luv- ellyx 💖.