twenty-five.

" Zach can I have a black coffee with a slice of tiramisu please ?!" I decided to go to work the next day but I could barely focus, I knew this was a bad idea.

I went into work earlier and wasted the time crying at what George had did, but I had to fucking man up & do my job because he wasn't gonna interfere with this. I went to the back kitchen & was getting ready for my break.

" Are you alright ?  I-I heard you crying earlier," I opened my mouth a bit,ready to say something. " I-I'm sorry it's none of my business." He smiled & looked at the floor. " You're fine & yeah I was crying but I'm fine now. Thanks for asking." I was ready to leave but I was stopped by Zach, " Do you wanna go have a drink together or something?" I blushed, " I'd love to."

We decided to go to Nandos. " So Zach, how long have you lived in Manchester ?" I asked, taking a sip of my drink. " Well I lived in Birmingham but mum moved here & got really sick so I had to come here to take care of her." I shook my head understandingly. " Is s-she okay?" I muttered the question. " Yeah, she is actually, thanks." He smiled, as did I. He was so cute & I couldn't stop staring at him. He was so different & interesting. He had blonde hair with pink tips, his skinny little nosed pierced, a beautiful smile & his birthmarks, he was beautiful. " Are you okay?" I shook my head & smiled, " y-yeah..yeah."

We got back to the cafe & started work again. My whole mood was ruined when I seen George walk through the fucking door. " fucking hell." I whispered before walking to the table he & the boys were sat at.

" Hey Elly." Adam smiled, " Hello Adam ." I was clicking my pen waiting for their orders. " Um I'm just gonna have a. coffee." Matty said before smiling at me, I smiled back. " I'm gonna go with a breakfast wrap." Ross said. I turned my head at George, waiting. He gave a sympathetic look before saying his order. " I'm gonna have a tea." " And I'm gonna have eggs & toast." Adam said. " I'll be back with your orders." I said before clicking my pen & walking away. My walk to the kitchen was cut short when I was pulled back by a strong hand. George. " Get the hell off of me...now." I told him turning to see him. His eyes were puffy & he smelled of weed & alcohol. " El i-I'm so sorry about what I did.... i-I knew it was a mistake & I'm such an asshole for still doing it. I'm never gonna be able to forgive myself...honestly. He muttered most of his sentence but I heard him. " George look..i told you exactly how I felt & you still did what you did before & I can't put up with it.... how many times have you don't this behind my back ?" I asked,tears filling my eyes. " I-I have no idea Elly." I lost it right there, I ran to the kitchen & fell on the floor sobbing. " Hey Elly what's wrong?" I heard Zach's voice but didn't look up. " No-Nothing I'm fine.... here's table 5's order." I said,handing him the paper.

I told the manager I was having an issue then headed home. I knew I couldn't do it, I knew I should've never went to work today. But I did & I really wished I hadn't.