Chapter 18: Getting Passed it

Jeremy and Marley took the same plane as everyone else to Toronto and from there they took a plane to Seattle. Bella kissed her niece and nephew goodbye and hugged her brother tight.

"I'll see you soon" Jeremy told her.

The flight to D.C. was nice. Bella sat between Emily and Derek and slept the whole way there. When they landed they got their bags and went to the car. Before heading home they stopped at the pet hotel to get Lulu and Sergio, the dog was super excited to see her family again. Once they arrived home Bella picked up Sergio and then put some food for her pets. She had missed them a lot.

"Shower and then bed, young lady" Emily told the girl.

Bella went and showered and then put her presents away. She got a lot of books, legos and clothes. She went to bed and soon after Emily walked in to tuck her in.

"I can't believe you're 10 now" Emily said and Bella smiled. "How does it feel being double digits?" Emily asked sitting on the bed.

"It feels exactly the same, mom" Bella said and Emily laughed.

"Good to now because you're my little girl. Nothing will ever change that" Emily smiled.

"Okay" Bella smiled.

"Oh God, I can't believe I'll have a teenager in three years" Emily said widening her eyes and Bella laughed.

"I'll still be your little girl. Don't worry" Bella said.

"You sure will" Emily smiled and placed a soft kiss on the girl's cheek. "Sleep tight. I love you"

"I love you too" Bella said and turned to the side. Emily went to her bedroom and found Morgan in bed already.

"Is she alright?" Derek asked worried because Emily took a while at Bella's bedroom.

"Yeah. She's okay" Prentiss smiled and laid next to him.
They were both so exhausted that they soon fell asleep.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

The next morning everyone woke up a bit late so they rushed to get ready. Bella ate cereal on the way to school so she wouldn't be so late. When she got there she headed straight to class and it had already started.
The morning went great for the girl and for her parents. Emily and Derek were sure they'd have a case that Monday but they were wrong. So around 3:45 Morgan was waiting outside of the school for Bella. The kid was happy to see him and excited to go hang out with the team. They chilled at the office and headed home around 6. It was just an ordinary day.

The next day, Tuesday, things changed. The team had to leave for a case right when they got to the BAU. Emily texted Bella and the girl just sent her "okay. Be safe". It was a hard case for everybody.
At school Bella had an okay day. During lunch their trip came up in a conversation again.

"You guys were so lucky to get to travel like that" Mazzy said. "My dad would never do that"

"My mom wasn't like that till she met Emily" Chloe said. "And after what happened I think she trusts me to go to the moon with the team" she said and everyone laughed.

"I loved the pictures you posted Chlo" Rose said. "And the twins are soooo cute" she told Bella and everyone smiled agreeing.

"I haven't seen all of them. Where did you posted? At prvdc?" Bella asked. PrvDC was a website for private schools in the D.C. Area where the teachers would post extra homework and school projects and the kids had a page that looked like a Facebook page.

"Yeah. That's the only thing my mom lets me use now. You know... after what happened" Chloe explained. The website was monitored and was very secure and only teachers and students from specific schools had access to it.