Chapter 5: Moving In

The next morning, Friday, Bella woke up and smiled when she found Emily and Derek sleeping on her bed. She cuddled up to her mom and Emily hugged her in her sleep which made Bella smile even bigger. She was so happy that Derek was going to live with them.
Suddenly the alarm clock went off and Emily and Derek woke up.

"Good morning" Emily smiled at the girl whose dark brown eyes were staring at her. Bella smiled back.

"What day is today?" Bella asked.

"Friday" Derek said throwing his arm around both Prentiss girls.

"Friday?!" Bella said surprised. "Oh my god! Choir auditions are today! I have to get up" Bella said and basically jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

Emily and Derek laughed.

"I don't think I've seen her this excited about anything in a long time" Emily smiled.
Derek smiled at her and they kissed.

"Good morning" Derek said and Emily kissed him again.

Suddenly Isabella walked back in the room. "Come on! Stop kissing and get up! I don't want to be late!" She said grabbing her uniform and running out of the room again.

Emily and Derek laughed.
"Well, I guess we do have to get up" Emily said with a tired tone.

"Come on" Derek smiled and they got out of bed and went to get ready.

Isabella quickly finished her morning routine and ran to her mom so Emily could do her hair. "Can you make a french braid please?!" Bella asked. Emily happily did the child's hair and then they went downstairs for breakfast. Derek had made scrambled eggs and toast. They ate and headed out the door.
The drive to school was quiet since Isabella was going over the papers with all the names of the kids that were auditioning that she had to give to her choir director. When Derek parked the car in front of the school the girl put the papers in her folder and kissed her parents goodbye.

"Please don't go on the field, mom" Bella said serious.

"I won't B. Don't worry" Emily told her. "And have fun at school" she added.

"What time do we pick you up today?" Derek asked.

"I have no idea. Chloe and I will watch all the auditions so I don't know how long that will take" Bella said.

"So you'll call?" Emily asked.

"Sure" The girl said and suddenly she saw her friends waiting at the front steps. "I gotta go! Love you. Bye. And be safe" she added and got out of the car and ran to her friends.

"She sure is excited" Emily said and They laughed watching Bella run to her friends.
The girl waved goodbye and they drove to work. In there Emily talked to Hotch and told him that she really couldn't go on the field at the time. He understood and apologized for the day before.

"Oh no Hotch. It wasn't your fault. I wanted to go" Emily said.

Suddenly he realized. "You want to go back, don't you?" He asked.

"I do but... I can't right now. She's not ready for that yet" Emily said and Hotch nodded understanding.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

At school, Isabella had a great day with her friends. All the classes went fine and she absolutely loved watching all the auditions with Chloe and Mister Levi. He even asked for their opinion on the kids that tried out. He said that the list would be out on Monday and they were excited to find out who would get in. So since it was finished Isabella called her mom who quickly drove to pick her up.