Chapter 17: Mont Tremblant

Soon it was 3 days before Isabella's birthday and she was excited to have her friends over. The kids got there around 4:30pm and left around 11 after swimming, playing videos games, having pizza and cake. They had an amazing day and Bella was super happy.
Once everyone left she sat down to open her presents.

"Wow that's a big one. Who gave it to you?" Morgan said as Bella grabbed a bag.

She checked the card, smiled and said "Mazzy".
She opened it and smiled big when she saw what it was.
"Wow" she said looking at a big wooden jewelry box.

"That's beautiful" Emily smiled.

Bella opened all her other presents and couldn't be happier with everything she got.

"I think it's time for bed. You have school tomorrow and then we'll have a busy travel day" Emily said and the girl made a sad face.
"Come on. Shower and then straight to bed" Emily smiled. Bella got up and went.
Soon Emily was tucking her in.
"Have a good night, Bells" Emily said placing a soft kiss on the girl's forehead.

"You too" Isabella said and put her hand under her pillow holding her blanket tight. Emily smiled when she noticed.

"Anything go get me" she said and left.
Bella soon fell asleep.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

The next day was the big day.
Everyone had packed their bags a few days earlier so they had the morning free. Bella went to school and Derek and Emily stayed home arranging some last minute things. Around 1pm Derek picked Bella up and they went home to get ready. Bella ate some mac and cheese Emily had made and hurried to change her clothes. Soon she was downstairs all ready to go.

"Did you get everything?" Emily asked her walking downstairs with two suitcases.

"Yup" Bella smiled excited.

"Did you get your blanket?" Emily asked. She wanted to make sure Isabella was taking it just in case.

"Yes. It's in my bag" Bella said turning to show her mom the full backpack she had on her back.

"What are you carrying in there?" Emily laughed.

"Plane essentials" Bella said and Derek and Emily laughed.

"Sure you are" Emily said and they headed to the door.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Prentiss, Morgan and Isabella dropped Lulu and Sergio at the "Pet Vista Hotel" and then met Rossi, Reid, Garcia, JJ and Will with little Henry, Hilary with Chloe and Millie, at the airport. They were meant to meet Jeremy, Marley and the twins in Mont Tremblant.

"Where's Hotch?" Bella asked.

"He said something came up so He's going tomorrow." JJ said.

"Oh" Bella said.

Soon they boarded the plane. Bella sat between Chloe and Emily. On the first flight, to Toronto, the kids talked and watched a movie but on the flight from Toronto to Mont Tremblant they slept till they landed. The kids were so excited when they walked outside the airport and saw the amount of snow. Chloe ran to a pile of snow and threw a snowball at Bella. Bella was about to do the same when Emily held her hand and said "save it for later. You're gonna get soaking wet"

They laughed and headed to the van that would take them to their hotel. The kids sat together, Chloe carried her sister and Bella carried Henry, all four very happy and bubbly to be traveling together.
When they got to the hotel the kids were in awe. It was ginormous.
Suddenly Bella spotted her brother. She yelled out his name and ran to him.