Chapter 39 A Goddess Comes, A Goddess Goes

Beginne am Anfang

“Oh. Mother, you are so funny. Now it has lightened back up.”

“Like I said a giant mood ring. Sigh. So did I miss much in my six months absence?”

“Plenty, we went out on several missions, mostly just demons on the New West Coast of the Americas. They are getting really vicious lately worst than back here or when we were over in New England in the Great Britain's.”

“Well, now we know where they stay we can go wipe them out. We just need a plan then we can help the family do the rest. You and I can only supply the Goddess Power now after they request it.” I advised her. “We are no longer allowed to assist without being asked first.”

“Yes, Mother told me all about that. I agree with her completely, so, shall we go let them know you are back?”

“Yes, no time like the present. What time is it Diana?”

“It is Eleven fifteen AM almost their lunchtime a perfect time to catch them. Should we wait a few minutes?”

“Yes, let's” I sat down on one of the chair by the bay window with Diana to relax and catch up on everything I miss being gone so long. It helped kill the rest of the time before their lunchtime began. When I heard all the commotion in the dinning room that they were eating we glided over to the room and entered. “I melted my old Flexi-vuescreen I had on when I left I had to toss it out.” I giggled, I told Diana as we headed over.

“My Goddess? Your back?” I heard gasped out as the whole room jumped to their feet then dropped to their knees. For some strange reason it didn't bother me the least little bit.

“Rise and take you seats please.” I told then as Diana and I sat with them while they all ate. It was comforting being back here with them all, enjoyable even, not something I am used to feeling anymore. Being a Goddess has changed me completely there are no such things as feeling or emotions. There just. IS. I just exist. I am, and it can't be explained it just. IS.

“My Goddess it is so nice to have you back with us.” Wilda said. My head turned toward her and smiled, it was just a reaction to being spoken to, politely.

“It is good to be,” I turned away from her, and looked around the table at all the expecting faces of my once family. “home.” as hard as that was to call this place or any place right now. I guess of any place, this was as close as any to a home as I would ever get to call a place home ever again. I looked around at all the faces again then turned to Diana. “We have news for each of you... today.” Diana looked around the table to all the awaiting faces then back to me with a nod of her head. “I have located the cave of the Demons off the coast of Hawaii, about a mile or so. They have about a million plus in their colony in a cavern deep underground. I will map it out for you along with the rout for you to take down to them. That is all I can do. The rest is up to you.”

We sat back and waited, it didn't take long for the questions to start firing our way. “But if you found them there why didn't you destroy them all?” Bavo asked.

“Bavo! How dare you suggest such a thing!” Wilda said in disgust.

“What? I'm just saying she did find them didn't she?”

“How dare you expect Our Goddess of the Earth to KILL for you! That is just disgusting! You should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking such a thing!” She said shaking her head looking down at the table before almost crying. I kept quiet. Dian place a calming hand on he shoulder and pushed. I saw it from where I was sitting Wilda visibly settled down.

“She is right. We need to do that ourselves, the problem is to come up with a plan first that will get enough energy that far down, and contain it to just that one spot.” Now they are starting to think, they are even stopping eating to ponder over Lady Gaia last comment. Very good. I still haven't said a word just leaning back and watching.

“If they are that deep underground how are we going to get there first off? Then once we do what will we use to kill them, our lasers are only good from the sky. Another thing we can no longer call on the Moon Goddess for her help with things like this.” Icka pointed out.

“We may not,” They all turned to look at me. “Would you help us out Goddess of the Earth if we need your help here with this? I know you can't kill anything, and I would never ask you to, that would be so wrong. But would you aid us with your Goddess Power to correct a wrong if we did all the work, and you just aided us along?” Lady Gaia asked.

“Yes, My Child, I would. You asked the correct questions. As long as you did all the work I will lend you the Goddess Power in the end to help with the problem you have, it is as it should be.”

“What about all those back in Romania?” Bavo asked.

“I was not a full Goddess at the time if you remember my child. One as such has more liberties. Would you ask the Goddess of the Moon to come down from the heavens to fight your battles for you?” I asked.

“Well, no.”

“There is your answer.” I said smiling.

I sat back, and watched them push aside their meals, and get down to work on a new plan. It was interesting watching them argue over different ways to do the same things. I took Diana's hand and faded us out of the dining room, and back to ours for some peace and quiet. Leave the war talks to the family, and the Goddess work to the Goddess'.