Chapter 26 Through The Eyes of A Goddess' Child 2

Rapture The Final Battle By: LadyDawn

2014 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Chapter 26 Through The Eyes of A Goddess' Child 2

When everyone else was finished eating we all helped pick up the dining room and take it all into the kitchen before heading down into the training room. This time I did take Diana's hand and flashed her down with me, she was so excited that we had flashed, again. We landed right in front of my fountain where I hadn't trained in over a month; not since I was regulated to the outdoor site because of my new extended powers. Today, I had not intended to use such power down here, I was just going to show Diana around to all the different areas, and show her the couple of play games I did while she was in my belly. Walking up to my fountain I reached a hand down into the water and ran my hand around splashing the water a bit then pulled up a small ball into my hand and tossed it from one hand to the next and back again. “Do you remember me doing this while you were inside me?” I asked her. Nodding down to my belly.

“No, mother, not really, why do you ask.” She had this really puzzled look on her face.

“Well, we used to play this game, I would do this, you would add to it by making the center spin with a tiny tornado as I tossed it from one hand to the other.” I explained. A light bulb seemed to go off in her eyes all of a sudden, I looked down, and that was just what was happening once again to the ball of water I was tossing between my hands. I laughed out loud. “It 'was' you, so great, wonderful, daughter mine. Giggle.” I couldn't control my enthusiasm. Shall I try another.

“Yes, please... what else did we play while I was inside you?” She seemed excited, and wondering.

“This,” I scooped up even more water to form a tube, held it between my two hands and made it rock from side to side, then formed a small fish making it swim from one side to other. A moment later a much larger fish developed and swam after my smaller one and chased it down, then ate it. I burst out laughing dropping the whole tube of water all over the place soaking myself in the process; startling myself in the process. A moment later all the water lifted off the floor; off of me and slowly made it's way back into the fountain with no help from me. Diana, did it all by herself. She has the power over water all by herself. To say I was amazed was an understatement. “Wow. Daughter mine, that was just... Just...." 

“Amazing,” she finished for me.

“Yes. Amazing. Very, amazing, daughter mine, you are very talented. I didn't realize you could control my water element like that so well, that is, wonderful.” I broke out into the biggest smile.

“I can control all the elements, mother, to one degree or another. Some better than others. Water and air are my two best, fire to a very lesser degree, earth not so much. That is more of a sun power than moon power just like fire is, earth and fire.”

“I am learning so much from you, Diana I never knew before. Maybe that is why I can work air better than fire and earth. I am good with spirit and magick wielding also. I worked with, Lady Gaia a lot to learn from her she is a wonderful teacher oh and, Lady Xandria too. You met her last night she led us into the little room.” I pointed out.

“Yes. I remember them all, though I am here now for your spirit guidance, go between, to our Mother Goddess. Mother, told me that your witch will have found her other powers have increase now that her spirit has decreased now that I am here with you, mother.”

“Yes, they have, Lady Gaia has been working out by the lake with me, and her earth powers have increased, we have not tested her magical abilities yet. Lady Gaia!" I called out to her. "Can you please come here and join us?” It wasn't a moment later that she was by our side.