Chapter 39 A Goddess Comes, A Goddess Goes

Start from the beginning

I never stumble, I never fall, there is no up or down there just, IS. I follow the caves where ever they go. Some go up high into the Mantle above, most go down deep below, those are a waste of time they lead to the magma, and to death of a demon. I go for the higher ones as led by Mother Earth. I stumble upon some of the most beautiful sites imaginable; a cavern full of colorful stalactites and stalagmites. They are to take your breath away. I continue on, they lead me miles, I assume, from where I started. As I was told, the underground is limitless, and it is truly limitless and beautiful. Mother Earth has such beauty that has never reached the human eye. I trudge ever onward. Finally after days, weeks, months? I have lost total track of time. I finally find what I have come down here after. The Cave. Just as Mother Earth showed me all that long time ago, it sits before me in all it's dark glory. Gathered in clusters of hundreds or it could be thousands or millions in the dark it is really hard to count; Demon after Demons as far as the eye can see.

I have found their cave now to find out where I am? I drift straight up. Passing back up through all the hard crusty ground I passed on the way down. I finally emerge smack dab in the middle of the Pacific Ocean just off the shores of Hawaii, of all places. Well, at least I have a land mark for their cave. Getting in should be much easier with all the caves of the Hawaiian islands around me. I just have to get back to Ravenwood and let the rest know what I have found, and see if daughter, Diana is back from her visit with her Mother the Moon Goddess. I Ghost away and am back in my room before I know it.

A Goddess' Return

Diana's body is gone, she must be back, great we can get started soon. “Diana are you around?”

“Mother? Is that you? Have you returned, again? I am back from my quest with Mother,” she popped up in the room. “Hi Mother welcome back.” She hugged me. She was glowing a pretty silver glow it was beautiful all around her. She has finished the change.

“Nice glow there Diana. Pretty.”

“I like.” She spun around, and it widened when she did. “Yours too it is so soft looking now.”

I looked down at mine it had changed since I was gone a very pale green blue it was kind of pretty now. “It changed a bit. Lightened up a little I see.” I moved my arms out, and I could see what she was saying. “Nice.”

“So, Mother where have you been all this time, I missed you?”

“Down in the caverns demon hunting. Why how long have I been gone, Honey?”

“Well, I was gone for three weeks take that off ,and they said you left the same day so, let me see about six months give or take.”

“Wow how time flies when you're not having fun.” I shook my head in disbelief. “Six whole months? Really? Wow!” I can't believe I was gone so long.

“Yes everyone was wondering if you would ever return. I had to tell them you would when you were finished what you were doing. Mother Moon told me what you were doing, and not to worry so I was okay with you being gone so long. How did you make out on your long journey?”

“Perfect. I finally found them, and let me tell you there are millions of them down there off the coast of Hawaii. It was amazing the colony of them that I found. I came rushing right back the minute I found them, honey.”

“Wow, your glow just changed when you got excited it darkened that is amazing, mother.”

“It did?” Hum.

“Yes, I guess it changes with you mood.”

“Great. I am one giant moon ring. Just what the world needs A Goddess sized Moon Ring. Giggle”