"Alright" I hung up the phone as Bryson walked in with 2 bags in his hand.

"I got movies and snacks" he smiled

"What you tryna do?"

"Shiddd. What you tryna do?" He smirked then sat down on the floor in front of the tv.

"You funny" I said plainly and rubbed my eyes. After all that crying I am sleepy asf.

"What you wanna watch?"

I yawned and said "What movies did you get?''

"Uhh...Dope, School Dance, Bye Bye Man, and the Conjoring two, Boo, and The Wood ."

"School Dance"

"Nah let's watch The Conjoring Two"

"Why did you get those old movies?" He shrugged and put the movie in and ran and jumped on the bed. I crawled to the top of the bed and got under the cover and and Bryson did the same. He passed me the snacks and i opened the bag of Skittles and a sprite.

As the movie started to play I kinda started to stare at Bryson. My mind went back to what just happened. I couldn't stop thinking about Misty.

"Bruh stop staring at me fore you start something you can't finish" he smirked without taking his eyes off the tv.

"Shut up. I just realised something" I ate 2 Skittles and lightly jumped at the movie. I brought the blanket up more to cover my nose and a little bit of my eyes.

"I'm dead" he chuckled "and what did you just realize?"

"You saw me naked"

He smacked his teeth and shooed me off. "You acting like I ain't never seem a naked woman before"

"But still thats awkward being as tho your suppose to be my best friend"

"It was bound to happen eventually" he shrugged and ate some of his Hershey bar. I rolled my eyes.

"Well not no more"

"Shidd. You know you lying" he smiled and turned to look at me. I nervously chuckled.

"No I'm not. You got Dana to look at" I was so serious. He smacked his teeth and rolled his eyes.

"How many times do I gotta tell you, I do-"

"I'm just fucking witcha. Chill." I heard my phone ring so i answered it.

"Hello"

"Wassup Lay?"

"Hey Frank" Bryson groaned and turned back to the tv. I shook my head. I wasn't on the mood to talk right now.

"Happy valentines day. What you doing?"

"Watching some movies"

"With Bryson!" Bryson yelled into the phone and i giggled at his pettiness.

"..was that bryson?"

"Yeah. I'm a call you later, I'm not feeling too well"

"..oh ok" I hung up the phone and looked at Bryson.

"Why would you do that?"

"Cause ion like that nigga"

"Why not?"

"Cause I just dont like em" he shrugged

"You jealous" I teased as I played with his cheeks.

"No I'm not" he scoffed and shook his head.

"Yes you are" I cooed

"Shut up Laylah. I can't hear the movie" he groaned

"Well damn my bad" I turned back towards the tv and watched the movie and ate some more Skittles. I jumped a little and i felt Bryson grip my waist and pull me closer to him.