Pranks to Pull Off on Your Closest Friends

Beginne am Anfang

When they call (make sure it’s a friend first), pick up and say something like:

*in a heavy French accent, do hand gestures if it helps you* La Magnifique, Fine French Cuisine!

Let them speak a word. Then, start talking, interrupting them with:

Authentic recipes of the finest foods of France! May I help you this evening Mademoiselle/Monsieur?

(To make it even funnier, if it is a male friend, call them Mademoiselle, and if they’re a female friend, call them Monsieur)

Let them talk for a second or two. Pretend to suddenly recognise their gender and interrupt them with:

Oh, pardon! Mademoiselle/Monsieur!

(Get the gender right this time!)

Just sit back and listen to them stutter. Oh yeah……..

This should have come under prank calling, but, whatever. I consider this as more of a friend-prank, because prank-calls are more wide-ranged.

I know! I have another idea (EinsteinJunior original) :

Stick a sign on your victim’s back saying “Tell me to get a life”. Obviously, make it subtle, and make extra-sure that it actually sticks on their back.

Different people get it on in different ways, and it really depends on the type of person you’re doing it to. Simply patting them on the back really hard and grinning at them like a douche afterwards would become obvious to them that you’ve stuck something behind their back, so you could maybe say something like, “Wait, there’s something on your shirt”, or “Dude, what’s with that pen mark on your shirt, mate?” and stab it on when you’ve the chance.

They’ll get annoyed when they try to figure out why everyone’s telling them to get a life!!

Whoa, is it just me, or is this chapter mostly filled with EinsteinJunior originals?

Ahem, anyways…

Okay, okay. Here’s one which isn’t my idea:

Get a few pieces of paper, about like 10cm by 10cm, so not too big, but not too small. Make sure your friend is wearing some form of pants (shorts, tights, jeans, leggings, all that stuff, best not be a skirt or dress) and as they sit down, secretly rip a piece of paper. Make sure it’s loud so that your victim-friend can hear the ripping. Trust me, the ripping actually sounds like as if they ripped their pants!

I seriously want to try this one!

Suggestions, suggestions, suggestions!! PLEASE?! *puppy dog eyes*

Baby, you stink up my world like nobody does,

You’ve left this scar on my eyes and it really hurts,

Whenever you come near me, I just wanna gag,

‘Cuz you don’t know-oh-oh, you don’t know you stink like a cow!

I made it up myself.

ARE YOU PROUD OF ME??

What’s the difference between a bird and a fly?

A bird can fly, but a fly can’t bird!

I found another joke on this website:

The Three Laws of Secure Computing

1. Don’t buy a computer.

2. If you do buy a computer, don’t plug it in.

3. If you do plug it in, sell it and return to step 1.

Anyways, EinsteinJunior signing out.

*(-O.0-)* <------ Einstein Rules your Chemistry classes! Wooohoooooo!

Don’t miss me too much, okay?

Acknowledgements:

http://www.zug.com/

Prank Patrol Australia

http://www.shortjokes.com.au/