Gruvia?

Gray POV
I was doing my usual, arguing with the flame brained idiot. I could feel eyes glued to my back, but I already guessed who it was. I wasn't going to do much to stop it though. He shuddered remembering what happened last time he did.

Juvia POV
Rip it off, rip it off, rip it off, hell yeah he did it! She drooled as she stared at his bare torso. Glaring at Natsu and anyone who bothered to look at her crazy. Natsu tackled Gray and Juvia growled at Natsu.

"I will avenge my senpai!" Juvia charged at the two with a crazy look in her eyes.

Natsu actually looked a little scared running away dragging Gray behind him.

"Let me go you idiot!" Gray yelled angrily.

"Never! You're mine!" Natsu yelled out.

"No he's mine!" Juvia screeched running like the madwoman she is.

No one's POV
Gray looked at them both in horror, "WAIT WHAT?!" He flailed and blushed darkly.

"I love you Gray. Don't you want steamy love?" Natsu asked his body smoking a bit as he smirked flirtatiously.

I heard a few girly screams and someone's body making a thud on the ground.

"No he wants a woman that can make it rain!" Juvia crossed her arms glaring at Natsu after giving Gray a seductive wink.

A few guy wolf whistled at that and Gray just looked between them and closed his eyes sighing.

"As sexy as those words are coming from your mouths I love something else Juvia and Natsu." Gray said with a soft blush.

"Huh?! Who!" Natsu yelled looking a bit hurt.

"I will kill love rival." Juvia grumbled under her breath listening for Gray's answer.

Gray smiled hearts filling his eyes, "I love.... Lucy's popsicle!"

Lucy winked at Gray pulling a blue popsicle out of her mouth in slow motion, "Come get a taste then ice stripper." She teased.

Gray smiled and jogged over taking her popsicle eating it vigorously his lips stained blue. He looked at Lucy and kissed her cheek.

Juvia and Natsu both went to a corner and sulked. Hugging each other close in sadness, because they lost to a blonde girl with a blue popsicle.
_______________________________
Vote if you like. XD I made this because a while ago when I made the Graylu chapter I forgot to mention that Gruvia people may he offended as well so I made this and XD It's kinda Gruvia. I'm sorry and not at the same time. I did it @KawaiiOtakuAuthor
coolbackuplol  Tried to get it to highlight sorry this phone is pretty damn stupid.